PDFelement-Powerful and Simple PDF Editor
Get started with the easiest way to manage PDFs with PDFelement!
Foxit PDF to JPG is a simple PDF editor that allows users to convert PDF to JPG and vice versa. Some of the features of Foxit PDF to JPG converter include:
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, HTML, and image formats.
- Encrypt PDFs with passwords and digital signatures.
Annotate, merge, and add watermarks to PDF files.
JPG files are good for sharing digital images via the web or email. JPG files are compressed, resulting in lower quality than PDF files. Nevertheless, the upsurge in online transactions increases the need for both PDF and JPG files. Therefore, you need a suitable PDF to JPG tool to get the best experience. Foxit PDF to JPG converter will probably cross your mind because it is an easy-to-use PDF to JPG converter. However, it is not without flaws. Fortunately, this article takes you through a complete guide on how to use Foxit PDF and its best alternative.
Wondershare PDFelement is a good Foxit alternative that overcomes the flaws of Foxit PDF to JPG. This PDF to JPG converter is well-tested and has every feature to transform your PDF to JPG or JPG to PDF experience.
1. How to Convert PDF to JPG with Foxit
Converting PDF to JPG with Foxit is never a challenging task. The following steps show how to convert PDF to JPG with Foxit seamlessly.
Step 1 First, run Foxit software on your computer, then upload the PDF file you want to convert to JPG.
Step 2 Go to the "Convert" tab, then click the "To Image" option and choose "JPG" as the target output image format.
Step 3 The program will now display the output "Save As" window. Choose the destination folder and click the "Settings" button to customize your output settings. Once satisfied, click the "OK" button to confirm your selections.
Step 4 Finally, click the "Save" button to exit the "Save As" window and convert your PDF to JPG with Foxit.
Tips and Notes:
· Resize your PDF before converting to JPG to reduce your file size and improve the PDF to JPG conversion speed.
· Crop your PDF file before converting it to JPG. This will help you eliminate those unwanted sections/content in your output JPG file.
· Convert multiple PDFs at the same time to save time and energy.
· Select high-quality settings to ensure your output JPG file retains its quality.
2. How to Convert JPG to PDF with Foxit
Foxit PDF also gives users a platform to convert JPG to PDF. This is simply creating a PDF from JPG, and the steps are illustrated below.
Step 1 Run Foxit software on your computer to access the primary window. Once opened, go to the toolbar and click the "Convert" tab.
Step 2 From the options displayed below the "Convert" tab, click the "From Files" icon and choose the "From File" option.
Step 3 From the subsequent file explorer window, navigate to the target folder and select the JPG file(s) you want to convert to PDF.
Step 4 Finally, click the "Open" button at the bottom-right of this file explorer window. The program will create a PDF file from your JPG file and display it on the interface.
Alternatively, you can drag the JPG file and drop it on the program's interface.
Tips & Notes:
· If you have multiple JPG files and want them to appear as a single PDF file, select all the target files and upload them at once.
· Crop your JPG files before converting to PDF. This will allow you to remove the unwanted content on your output PDF file.
3. Foxit PDF to JPG Converter Online
Foxit is one of the finest PDF to JPG converters online. Although it has a simple design, Foxit PDF to JPG converter works well. This program is fast and converts PDF files with contents like hyperlinks, formatting, and several other file attributes.
How to convert PDF to JPG with Foxit Online
The following steps show how to convert PDF to JPG with Foxit online.
Step 1 Navigate to Foxit online PDF to JPG page.
Step 2 Drag the PDF file you want to convert to JPG or click the "Click to Select" option to upload your PDF file.
Step 3 When the PDF file is loaded, click the "Start Conversion" button and wait.
Step 4 Hit the "Download your File" button once the PDF to JPG process is done. Your output JPG file should be downloaded in immediately.
How to convert JPG to PDF with Foxit Online
The following steps show how to convert your JPG file to an equivalent PDF file with Foxit online.
Step 1 Using a suitable browser, visit Foxit JPG to PDF Foxit online converter page.
Step 2 Drag the JPG file you want to convert to PDF and drop it on the interface. Alternatively, click the "Click to Select" link and follow the on-screen instructions to upload the target JPG file.
Step 3 When the JPG file is successfully loaded, click the "Start Conversion" button to trigger JPG to PDF conversion online.
Step 4 When the JPG to PDF conversion is completed, click the "Download your File" button to fetch your new PDF file.
Tips & Notes:
· Make sure you have a steady internet connection.
· Download the file immediately after conversion because it is deleted after a short time for security and privacy reasons.
4. Wondershare PDFelement: Essential PDF to JPG Program
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is undoubtedly the best alternative to Foxit PDF to JPG converter. This program has excellent features that make your PDF experience almost perfect. PDFelement is fast, supports any file format, and works on nearly all devices and operating systems like Windows and Mac. The interface is eye-catchy, straightforward, and suitable for all users. You can download the free trial version or the premium version for a better experience.
Features of PDFelement
- Edit PDF content, including hyperlinks, shapes, texts, and shapes. You can crop, trim, rotate, and add bate numbering, footers and headers, watermarks, and background.
- Annotate PDF through comments, stamps, drawings, markups, and highlights.
- Protect PDFs with passwords and redaction features. You can digitally sign PDFs online and approve them for transactions.
- Convert PDF to and from any file format, including image, Excel, HTML, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Convert scanned PDF files to editable and searchable PDFs.
- Compress, merge, and organize PDF files without losing the original quality.
- Create interactive and non-interactive form fields, export filed data, and easily extract PDF form data.
- Print and share PDFs directly on the platform.
How to convert PDF to JPG with PDFelement
The following steps highlight how to combine PDFs to JPG with PDFelement.
Step 1 Open the target PDF file with PDFelement. Head to the convert section, then click the "Settings" icon.
Step 2 From the subsequent pop-up window, choose the "PDF To Image" tab and choose whether you want a single output file or several output files for individual PDF pages. To have each PDF page as a separate image, click the "Each page of the PDF as separate images." If you want to convert all the pages into a single image, just choose "Adjoin all pages into one single image."
Step 3 Click the "Apply" button to confirm your choices and close the "Settings" window. Click the "To Image" icon below the "Convert" tab to convert your PDF to JPG.
How to convert JPG to PDF with PDFelement
PDFelement allows users to convert JPG to PDF with ease. The process is simple and is illustrated below.
Step 1 Open PDFelement on your computer to access the main window.
Step 2 Drag the JPG file you want to convert to PDF and drop it on the interface. PDFelement will automatically convert your JPG to PDF and open it on its interface.
Step 3 To save your new file, go to "File">" Save."
Tips & Notes:
· Edit your PDFs to meet your needs before conversion. If it is a scanned PDF or image file, use the OCR feature provided by PDFelement.
· Batch convert your PDFs to save you time and energy.
· Try the premium version for a better experience.
· Play with the settings to get the output file that meets your needs.
· After converting your file, you can protect it with a password or signatures for privacy or security purposes.
It is clear that converting PDF to JPG and vice versa is easy. Use the right PDF to JPG converter if you need effective, reliable, or simply the best experience. While Foxit PDF to JPG converter is useful, it has some drawbacks and is not good if you handle critical tasks. Fortunately, Wondershare PDFelement overcomes these shortcomings and gives you the best PDF to JPG experience. Download Wondershre PDFelement and transform how you interact with your PDF files.