How to Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom is one of the most reputable tools for web conferences and online meetings. There are several ways to join Zoom meeting. So, if you are looking for ways to join the Zoom meeting or trying to find how to join Zoom meeting by phone, you'll get everything about it in this article. So, let's find out how to join a Zoom meeting for the first time.
How to Join a Zoom Meeting
Being one of the top online meeting tools, Zoom allows you to join meeting in 4 different ways.
- Directly from the Zoom website.
- Through the Zoom app downloaded on your PC.
- Through an email invitation link.
- Via telephone.
Let's find a step-by-step guide on all the methods below.
1: From the Zoom website
- Step 1: Go to the Zoom website.
- Step 2: On the top bar, click "Join a Meeting".
- Step 3: Write the Meeting ID or Personal Link Name and press the Join button and you are done with it.
2: Through the Zoom App
- Step 1: Find the download page of zoom. Here, you'll find different tools and extensions to download. Click "Download" button right under the "Zoom Client for Meetings" option.
- Step 2: Once it is downloaded to your PC, click the downloaded file and install it. After the installation, the Zoom application will be launched by itself, click "Join a Meeting" and join your meeting.
3: Through an email invitation link
- Step 1: It is simple. You'll receive an invitation from the meeting host in your email.
- Step 2: Open the email and click on the meeting link.
- Step 3: You'll automatically be taken to the meeting. Supported devices are PC, Mac, Android, and iOS.
4: Via telephone
- Step 1: You'll receive an invitation email from the meeting host.
- Step 2: Open the email and check out the Dial-in number.
- Step 3: Dial this number on your phone and when prompted, enter the Meeting ID to join the meeting.
So, these were the 4 best ways to join Zoom Meetings from your PC, Mac, or mobile devices. There are many other ways to join the Zoom Meeting such as through messaging, H.323/SIP, Linux, and dedicated apps on iOS and Android. But the 4 that we have mentioned are the best and easiest ones.
If Zoom does not meet your requirements, you can go for an alternative tool. And when comes to choosing the best Zoom alternative, ClickMeeting is the best match for anyone. So, let's overview ClickMeeting, the best Zoom alternative below.
Best Zoom Alternative - ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting is an online tool that is used to host webinars, web conferences, and online meetings. Either you need to hold training sessions or business meetings, ClickMeeting has everything for you.
ClickMeeting comes with a plethora of powerful tools and the best part is; you can try ClickMeeting for free using a 1-month trial. So, you can host unlimited webinars and web conferences during the 1-month trial period, and if it meets your requirements (which surely it will), you can go for the paid subscription.
In paid subscription, you have the option to go according to the number of attendees. From 25 to 1000 attendees, you can select the custom packages. If you have more than 1000 attendees, you can contact the ClickMeeting sales department to craft the best package for you. You must be wondering about the best ClickMeeting features. So, let's find out the best features of ClickMeeting below.
- Web-based Software – Unlike other software on the internet, you do not need to download any file or extension on your system or browser. All the meetings and web conferences are done right from your browser.
- Storage – With ClickMeeting, you can save up to 10 hours of webinars and meetings. Even in the trial version, you can save 30 minutes of your webinars.
- Call to action – If you are giving a product's demo to your potential customers, you can generate leads right from your Meeting window. You do not need to design landing pages in order to generate sales.
- Other features – You have got many other features such as screen sharing, third-party app integrations, web streaming, polls and surveys, Real-time chat translation, custom branding, and much more.
Let's now find out how to join the ClickMeeting room.
Step 1: Go to the join webinar page.
Step 2: Now, enter the "Webinar ID" that you received in the email from the webinar or meeting host.
Step 3: After you enter the "Webinar ID", click the "Join Now" button to enter into the meeting room. So, this is how you join a live webinar or a meeting with ClickMeeting.
Note: If you join the webinar or meeting before it starts, it will take you to the waiting room.
Conclusion: So it was everything you need to know about Zoom and its best alternative; ClickMeeting. ClickMeeting is without any doubt the best Zoom alternative and is equipped with the best features that are not found in any other similar tool.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 10 Webinar Platforms in 2022
- Everything You Need to Know about Webinar
- How to Use Skype Meeting
- How to Use Zoom Video Conferencing
- 5 Best Video Conferencing Hardware