Top 5 Video Conferencing System in 2023
Video conferencing systems are becoming a must-have for most businesses as part of their collaboration and communication strategies. Yet, different businesses will have different considerations when choosing a video conferencing system. The important factors include the data security, reliability, support and pricing.
The many video conferencing systems available in the market more or less fall along the same spectrum when it comes to the considerations described above. This can make it very hard to choose the best tool for your business. It is our hope that the review of the following 5 tools will make it easier for you to choose.
5 Best Video Conferencing System
If you want an affordable video conferencing system that is designed to get more exposure for your business, ClickMeeting is the best solution to choose. With numerous webinar features, ClickMeeting allows users to easily design the webinar for maximum lead generation and then use its superior video and audio quality to deliver your message to your audience.
- It is the perfect tool for businesses especially because it is designed with product demos and marketing in mind.
- It has numerous additional features designed to help you generate more leads for your business like the call-to-action button that can be inserted during the live webinar.
- It video and audio quality rival even the most expensive video conferencing system.
- It has a free trial period that is fully featured and the pricing tiers are all affordable, allowing you to easily scale as the number of attendees to your webinars grows.
2. Lifesize Go
This is a video conferencing system that has been around for quite a while. Lifesize has a desktop version by the free online version known as Lifesize Go is one of the most popular online video conferencing system. With this tool, you can easily start free video call with up to 8 people on the call. To include more than 8 participants, you will have to purchase the premium version.
- You don't have to install any software on your computer to use it.
- It offers unlimited meeting duration.
- Offers additional features such as screen-sharing.
- Video and audio quality is great.
- To get some of the more advanced features, you may have to purchase the desktop version.
3. Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is another great free video conferencing system. Perhaps the biggest advantage of using Google Hangouts is that you can integrate it seamlessly with all other Google services including Gmail, calendar and Chrome.
- It is completely free to use.
- Can be easily integrated with all other Google services.
- Works very well on chrome.
- Requires a plugin to work.
- Doesn't support dual video streaming.
- Users have complained of poor video quality.
4. Skype for Business
Everyone is familiar with Skype and the popular chat tool collaborates with Microsoft to improve user experience and make video conferencing that much easier. It is also completely free to use for up to 10 participants with an interface that is very easy to use and familiar to most users. If you factor in the fact that it integrates seamlessly with Office365, it is worth checking out especially if you are on a budget.
- Skype for business uses the same familiar interface Skype users are used to.
- It can support up to 10 participants on a single call.
- It can also integrate with other premium video conferencing systems as needed.
- You have to install Skype on your computer or device to use it.
- Since it doesn't allow for users to customize the layout, it may appear unprofessional.
- Some features are only available with the premium version.
5. Zoom Meeting
Zoom is a premium video conferencing system that offers a very effective free version. This is the tool to choose if you would like a little bit more without having to play hundreds of dollars for a premium video conferencing system. The free version offers users 40-minute calls along with some numerous uses including screen sharing, video recording and even camera filters.
- It has a very simple sign-up process.
- The free version offers video recording.
- Supports up to 100 participants on a call.
- You have to install it on your computer to use it.
- The calls are limited to 40 minutes. If you want more, you have to purchase the premium version.
Comparison among the 5 Video Conferencing Systems
The following is how these 5 conferencing tools compare to one another.
Video Conferencing System
Number of Participants
|ClickMeeting||Full featured free trial||25 attendees on the free trial version||Windows and Mac||Email, phone, online chat|
|Lifesize Go||Free to use||8 attendees||Online||Email, phone, online chat|
|Google Hangouts||Free to use||10 attendees||Online||Email, knowledgebase|
|Skype and Skype for Business||Free to use||10 attendees||Windows and Mac|
|Zoom||Limited Free trial||100 attendees||Windows and Mac||Email, phone, online chat|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Webinar Hosting - How to Host a Webinar
- How to Use Skype Video Conference
- 5 Best Video Conference Camera
- Top 5 Free Web Conferencing Software in 2023
- How to Create a Webinar