How to Translate Scanned Document to Any Language
Translating scanned document is hectic for the first time. You may have an important document that you do not comprehend the language. There are tools used to translate texts to any language hence making understanding easier. In this article, we will show you ways to translate your scanned PDF using PDFelement and online translators.
How to Translate Scanned Document
Using PDFelement translation tool, you can seamlessly translate your scanned document to English or any other language. It helps users experience awesome PDF editing features. Equipped with OCR tool, users can edit any type of document in any format. Follow these simple steps.
Step 1. Open PDF
Click "Open File" to open the scanned document to translate. Alternatively, you can simply drag and drop the scanned document into the program.
Step 2. Perform OCR
In case your PDF file is scanned or image-based, you will need to perform OCR. The program will detect it automatically. Click "Perform OCR" to convert PDF to editable format so that you can copy its texts.
Step 3. Translate Scanned Document
Now, the scanned PDF file should be editable after performing OCR. Select the text and copy it. From there, open your browser and search for Google Translate. On the webpage paste the content and choose the language to translate it to like French, Arabic or any other.
PDFelement is a document editor tool that helps you have total control over PDF documents. Additionally, you can create and edit forms and move them to other document formats. Using PDFelement is free for trial and very affordable for all users either corporate or personal.
These are the features making the use of PDF easy.
- OCR feature to unlock characters embedded on scanned documents or images.
- Remote digital document signing after approval.
- Share remarks on the PDF document when reading through it.
- Encryption feature to secure your document from unauthorized access.
- Edit document visual components either by re-sizing, rotations or adding.
- Allows batch process in document conversion, numbering and document watermarking.
Tips: Other Tools to Translate Scanned Document
Software and web developers work hard to create and improve tools to help users. Therefore, apart from PDFelement, there are other tools to translate the scanned document to English or other languages online. They may be less effective but are worth trying out in case it is the only option there is. Using this software and site, you can now translate your scanned document to English free. However, there may be additionally paid-for features for professional and corporate users.
It is one of the few programs capable of translating a scanned document. They are few available and may be producing poor quality final documents. Pairaphrase is capable of translating scanned PDF to English and many other documents.
- OCR feature to extract text from scanned documents.
- It's easy to use an online translation tool.
- Encryption feature to secure data from unauthorized access.
- Retains document formatting, therefore, there's not much need to rearrange document.
- For corporate use, it helps workers manage translation from anywhere in the world.
Stepes is an online OCR and translator tool for PDF documents. Stepes seamlessly translates scanned document to English free among other languages online. Stepes is efficient in case you are working remotely. You don't have to download software to your computer to use it. It's way much effective than other offline translators because of it's easy to navigate interface.
- Fast and easy to use OCR and translation interface.
- OCR feature to extract text from scanned document, png or jpg files.
- Supports multiple popular languages for translation.
- Manual transcription feature which is time-consuming.
It's among the few dependable on offline translators developed by Systran software solutions. Translationsoftware4u.com carries a range of translation products encompassing all users from personal use to corporate use. Although it's difficult to use, there is a demo guide to guide new users. Therefore if you consider using software for your PC, you can opt for translationsoftware4u.com to translate your scanned to English or any other language. It is a paid-for translator tool but affordable to all users.
- OCR feature to convert scanned document to editable text.
- Supports multiple popular languages.
- Contains Systran API tool to help programmers in developing software.
- Maintains document formatting with no fear of data loss.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Translate Document from French to English
- How to Translate PDF from English to French
- How to Translate PDF to Any Other Language
- How to Compare PDF on Linux with DiffPDF
- How to Find PDF Textbooks Easily