Top 8 PDF Translator from English to Hindi
Do you need a PDF translator from English to Hindi when working with a global group of people? The good news is that you can do this task with many online free tools. For the purpose of achieving more accurate results, we did a lot of research and finally select the best methods and tools to help you. Check them now.
If you need to convert PDF to Word, edit text in PDF, convert scanned PDF to editable Word, split PDF before translation, you can use Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, which is a powerful yet easy-to-use PDF editor that can edit, convert, scan, create, annotate PDFs. Jump to Part 2 to learn how to edit PDF before translating English to Hindi.
Part 1. Top 8 PDF English to Hindi Translators
There are some online pdf translators of English to Hindi you can use to translate the whole PDF file into another language at once. Let's talk about some of them.
DocTranslator is the most popular online way to do a PDF file translate English to Hindi. Or to any other language. The online website supports more than 100 different languages. Instantly translate your text and preserve the layout and file format.
- Instant online translator
- Keeps layout
- Supports more than 100 languages
- Doesn't offer anything else than translation
- Can be a bit slow
2. Google Translate
This universal tool is extremely useful in a pinch, but users regularly complain that the quality of machine translation (MT) is not nearly as good as human translation. That’s understandable since translation is a special area of expertise that often requires manual corrects after MT is done. Nevertheless, when you don’t have anything but your phone or a browser handy, this is probably the most viable PDF translator - English to Hindi - or any other language.
- Easy to access and free to use
- Automatic language detection
- Back and forth translation to dozens of languages with infinite combinations
- Not consistently accurate
- Only works with editable PDFs
DeftPDF is actually a whole suite of PDF tools for editing, conversion, compression and so on. However, the PDF translator for English to Hindi and other Asian languages is pretty good. In other words, it comes close to capturing the correct meaning so manual intervention can be minimized.
- Accepts a wide range of document formats in addition to PDF
- Fairly accurate English to Hindi PDF translation
- Convenient online utility
- Language options are limited compared to Google Translate
- Not all language combinations work well
This is a paid service that utilizes a live translator at the backend along with a proofreader to check the translated file. It is available as Economy, Professional, and Premium packages, and all you need to do is upload your English PDF, specify the parameters to be applied, and submit the order along with payment. The file is usually delivered back to you within a reasonable amount of time.
- Professional translation service for manual human translation
- Extensive options to choose the field of expertise
- DTP services available on demand
- The service is fairly expensive if you’re doing this as a one-off
- Completely manual human translation so it could take time
5. Google Docs/Google Drive
If you have a Google account, Google Drive/Docs give you an option to translate to other languages. Simply upload the file, right-click on the PDF to open as Google Docs, and then in the tools tab select translate document. After the document is translated, a new pop-up will open and you can further edit it.
- Allows further edit of a document
- Translates to a wide number of languages
- Requires a Google account
- Too many steps required
6. PROMT Translator
For those looking for an alternative to Google Translate, PROMT Translator is one of the simplest and easiest to use. The lift of supported languages is shorter but still includes Hindi. You can also find most of the major languages. What makes the translator great is the option to download and use offline. You also get a dictionary and grammar section. And the best part is there are examples where you can learn more.
- Dictionary and grammar section
- Can be used offline
- A shorter list of supported languages
- Cannot translate whole documents
7. Collins Dictionary
This great online resource is primarily used for English grammar and vocabulary. However, you can also use it to translate documents. Now, the list of supported languages is not long. But it does include Hindi and about 50 other languages. For English translation, it does a great job.
- Android and iPhone versions are available
- Great at translating English
- You can use it for English grammar and vocabulary
- Not many perks aside from translation
- Only 50 languages supported
8. Multilizer PDF Translator
The Multilizier PDF Translator is a decent option you can use to easily translate documents from English to Hindi. You do not have to translate the text sentence by sentence. You upload the document, select output settings, and click on Translate. The process is rather fast. You can translate a 20-page document in less than 30 seconds.
You have to download the tool on your PC first. After that, you can use it, and translate up to 400 pages. The translator will retain the original document, including images and tables
- Retains visual elements in the file
- Fast and easy translation
- You have to download the tool to use it
- Supports only 400 pages, you need to pay after that
Part 2. How to Copy Text from PDF to Translate English to Hindi
We said that a PDF converter is the most convenient way to translate PDF to Hindi. You won't lose any formatting, fonts, or anything similar. Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a great PDF tool that makes converting and "translating" easy. Here is a quick guide on how to do it.
Step 1. Upload English PDF to Hindi PDF into PDFelement
Open the PDF document you want to translate. Open PDFelement, and then in the Home section, click on the "Open files" option. Locate the file you want to translate and click the "Open" button.
Step 2. Perform OCR (Optional)
If the file is a scanned document, or there are images, the program will ask you to perform OCR (optical character recognition). This will turn any scanned text into editable text. If needed, perform OCR. If not, continue to the next step.
Step 3. Copy the Text to Translate English to Hindi
Click on the "Edit" tab and then select the "Edit" switch icon to enter into the selecting mode. With your cursor, mark the text you want to translate. Right-click on your mouse, and select "Copy" or press the "Ctrl + C" keys.
Step 4. Translate PDF from English to Hindi
Paste the text into Google translate. Select "detect language" if you are not certain what is the language. For the language to translate to, select Hindi. Click on translate, and then copy the translated text back to your PDF. Google Translate also allows whole document translation. Go to Google Translate, and click on the Documents box. Upload the file you want to be translated there.
You can certainly translate a PDF using one of the services highlighted here, but what about handling the PDF itself? What if you need to make changes or sign the document or even export it to a different format? As long as you have access to the right PDF editor that supports these functions, you can do practically anything with a PDF file other than translating the content. So let's see how PDFelement can help you solve other PDF problems.
What else can I do in the PDF file?
PDFelement is a great tool to have if you need to convert documents and translate them. With the software, you can get control over your PDF files like never before. It works on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Following is a non-exhaustive list of actions that can be performed on your PDF file, and you can start a free trial now.
- Create PDF files from other file formats or from a scanner.
- Merge two or more PDFs into a single document - you can also split up a large file into multiple PDFs at specific split points.
- Reduce file size by optimizing the content and compressing it.
- Add a digital signature or handwritten signature to PDFs.
- Convert PDF files into different formats, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Image, RTF, HTML, etc.
- Edit text, images, and insert a link or a whole webpage into your document.
- Markup your PDFs, add comments, highlight content, etc. with annotation tools.
- Compare two documents side by side and analyze them for similarities and differences.
- Use a measuring tool to measure dimensions and distances in multiple units.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Add Audio to PDF in Adobe Acrobat
- Top 5 Best Black Friday Tech Deals in 2022
- How to Edit PDF with LibreOffice PDF Editor
- How to Edit PDF with Open Office PDF Editor
- Steps to Print PDF as Image