Top 5 PDF Translator from English to Hindi
Do you need a PDF translator from English to Hindi when working with a global group of people? The good news is; you can do this task with many online free tools. For the purpose of achieving more accurate results, we did a lot of research and finally select the best methods and tools to help you. Check them now.
How to Translate PDF from English to Hindi
We said that a PDF converter is the most convenient way to translate PDF to Hindi. You won't lose any formatting, fonts, or anything similar. PDFelement is a great PDF tool that makes converting and "translating" easy. Here is a quick guide on how to do it.
Step 1. Open PDF Document
Open the PDF document you want to translate. Open PDFelement, and then in the Home section, click on the "Open files" option. Locate the file you want to translate and click the "Open" button.
Step 2. Perform OCR (Optional)
If the file is a scanned document, or there are images, the program will ask you to perform OCR (optical character recognition). This will turn any scanned text into editable text. If needed, perform OCR. If not, continue to the next step.
Step 3. Copy the Text
Click on the "Edit" tab and then select the "Edit" switch icon to enter into the selecting mode. With your cursor, mark the text you want to translate. Right-click on your mouse, and select "Copy" or press the "Ctrl + C" keys.
Step 4. Translate PDF from English to Hindi
Paste the text into Google translate. Select "detect language" if you are not certain what is the language. For the language to translate to, select Hindi. Click on translate, and then copy the translated text back to your PDF. Google Translate also allows whole document translation. Go to Google Translate, and click on the Documents box. Upload the file you want to be translated there.
PDFelement is a great tool to have if you need to convert documents and translate them. With the software, you can get control over your PDF files like never before. And it is the easiest way to create, edit, and convert PDF files. Works on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Here is a quick breakdown of some important features:
- Create PDF files from other file formats or from a scanner.
- Combine files to create a large PDF document.
- Insert, or remove pages within the PDF document.
- Extract data from a PDF document.
- convert PDF files into different formats, including HTML, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Image, etc.
- Edit text, images, and insert a link or a whole webpage into your document.
- Insert sticky notes, stamps, or text boxes to add comments and annotations to the file.
- Automatically detect form fields and fill them.
- Split a single PDF into multiple PDF documents.
Top 5 PDF Translators from English to Hindi
PDFelement and Google Translate are just two ways to translate a document from English to Hindi. There are other software options you can use. Let's talk about some of them.
DocTranslator is the most popular online way to do a PDF file translate English to Hindi. Or to any other language. The online website supports more than 100 different languages. Instantly translate your text and preserve the layout and file format.
- Instant online translator
- Keeps layout
- Supports more than 100 languages
- Doesn't offer anything else than translation
- Can be a bit slow
2. Google Docs/Google Drive
If you have a Google account, Google Drive/Docs give you an option to translate to other languages. Simply upload the file, right-click on the PDF to open as Google Docs, and then in the tools tab select translate document. After the document is translated, a new pop-up will open and you can further edit it.
- Allows further edit of a document
- Translates to a wide number of languages
- Requires a Google account
- Too many steps required
3. PROMT Translator
For those looking for an alternative to Google Translate, PROMT Translator is one of the simplest and easiest to use. The lift of supported languages is shorter but still includes Hindi. You can also find most of the major languages. What makes the translator great is the option to download and use offline. You also get a dictionary and grammar section. And the best part is there are examples where you can learn more.
- Dictionary and grammar section
- Can be used offline
- A shorter list of supported languages
- Cannot translate whole documents
4. Collins Dictionary
This great online resource is primarily used for English grammar and vocabulary. However, you can also use it to translate documents. Now, the list of supported languages is not long. But it does include Hindi and about 50 other languages. For English translation, it does a great job.
- Android and iPhone versions are available
- Great at translating English
- You can use it for English grammar and vocabulary
- Not many perks aside from translation
- Only 50 languages supported
5. Multilizer PDF Translator
The Multilizier PDF Translator is a decent option you can use to easily translate documents from English to Hindi. You do not have to translate the text sentence by sentence. You upload the document, select output settings, and click on Translate. The process is rather fast. You can translate a 20-page document in less than 30 seconds.
You have to download the tool on your PC first. After that, you can use it, and translate up to 400 pages. The translator will retain the original document, including images and tables
- Retains visual elements in the file
- Fast and easy translation
- You have to download the tool to use it
- Supports only 400 pages, you need to pay after that
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 PDF Translator from English to Hindi
- How to Translate Scanned Document to Any Language
- How to Convert PDF to Midi with 3 Clicks
- 5 Best PDF to XML Converters You Must Have
- How to Convert PDF to HTML on Linux Easily