How to Use Google Translate PDF File
Shipping electronics is a common practice which is being carried out for over decades now. Usually, once you receive what you ordered online they come in a different language. To comprehend such kind of the user manual has been made easier with the use of Google drive translate suites. They are freely available for use, but, some of the PDF translate Google software fails to maintain the format of the file. Note the Google drive translate PDF tool is not able to translate encrypted files. In this article, you are going to learn how to seamlessly Google translate PDF document using the Google translate utility and 3 other functional tools.
How to Use Google Translate PDF
Google translate is a powerful Google translate PDF tool being widely used around the globe to translate document files, a text or the entire webpage. The Google PDF translate online utility is easy to use and able to effortlessly translate over 100 languages to the desired language. Upon pasting or writing the text on the translator tool, it involuntarily detects the language of the text. Google Translate is available for Computer, Android, and iPhone & iPad. The desktop version helps with longer text, difficult pronunciations and even uploaded documents. Moreover, the mobile version can be incorporated with any application on your device; it’s like having a personal interpreter in your pocket. Here is the user manual to translate a block of text for Google Translate:
Step 1: Visit the Google translate webpage with your preferred browser.
Step 2: Import the file you want to be translated. You can upload the document from the computer local storage or copy the text from any source. You can as well key in a text by self. This text should be placed on the left column on the Google translate page.
Step 3: Select the language of the uploaded text if the Google drive translate PDF fails to automatically detect the right language.
Step 4: By default, Google translates PDF document suite will translate the content into whatever your language is. If it fails, select the language to be translated from the buttons on the right field of the tool and click the "Translate" button.
The Best PDF Software - PDFelement
PDFelement is the best all-in-one and powerful PDF editing software that can be freely used to create, edit, secure, and organize files. Credit to its fully-packed features, intuitive interface, flexible pricing, and excellent performance, it has secured a place as the most widely used document management software solution.
Here are its main features:
- Create and Combine PDF files - it can convert professionally 300+ file formats into a nice-looking PDF, and even merge files and manage the pages. Supports batch PDF creation.
- Edit PDF Files - fully-packed editing tools enable complete control of your file; edit scanned files using OCR, adjust the font and style, and check the spelling of texts.
- Extracts and Convert Documents - freely convert files into images, HTML, word document, and more. Also, you can extract them into one location.
- High-Level Security - it enables you to create and organize your signatures, password encrypts files, assign users permission and redact sensitive information.
- Create Fillable PDF Forms - convert non-fillable forms created in other tools into editable PDF forms; add files, boxes, and buttons to existing files or draft a new form using a pre-made template.
- Offers free 1GB document cloud storage to save PDF files to cloud. You can directly download the cloud documents via "Open Cloud" - "From Wondershare Cloud" in PDFelement.
Top 3 Google Translate Alternative to Translate PDF
With over a million daily users, Google Translate has to define itself as a trustworthy multilingual machine translator. However, this is not the only Google translate PDF tool available. There are a vast number of translator software available in the market. To rescue you from the distress of looking for the best one, we’ve rounded up 3 best alternatives to Google translate:
1. Microsoft Translator
This smart and personal translation application developed by Microsoft for personal, business and educational purposes. It helps you effortlessly translate photos, texts, screenshots, and voice messages. Microsoft Translator comes handy for those who travel across the globe as you can use it as an offline translator app. It supports over 60 languages and as well supports Android wear smartwatch to provide a quick response for translation.
2. Babylon Translator
Babylon Translator is one of the world’s leading Google translate PDF utility with unique functionality. It provides dictionary and translation tools that come with a selection of 1,700 glossaries and dictionaries in multiple languages. It has over 2 decades in providing translation services and cable of providing accurate outcomes in thesaurus and dictionaries. Supports 800 languages including English and Dutch. Furthermore, you can use Babylon Translator offline.
Appearing on the list as a free translator app for Windows, iOS, and Android. iTranslate allows you to translate anything in form of text or voice-to-voice conversations. Like other PDF translate Google tools in this article, you can use iTranslate offline implying you do not need any internet connection helping you avoid roaming charges at the time of travelling in other countries. This software is simple and straightforward which is easy to use for any age group. Supports 100+ languages.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Find PDF Textbooks Easily
- How to Convert PDF to ZIP File
- Two Methods to Convert ZIP to PDF Fast
- Top 10 File Compressor You Shouldn't Miss
- Convert PDF to Text using Python