How to Extract Pages from PDF on Mac Mojave in 2019
Need to send specific information from your large PDF file for someone else to review? You obviously won't want to send the entire document, so extracting pages from PDF on Mac might be your best option. However, extracting pages from a PDF can be a bit of a challenge without the right PDF tool. But with programs like - PDFelement, this task becomes a lot easier.
How to Extract Pages from PDF on Mac
Now that you know what PDFelement can do, let's see how you can use it to extract pages from a PDF. The process is easy if you follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Open the PDF
Installing PDFelement on your Mac and open the program. Then, open the PDF file that you want to extract pages from. Do this by clicking on "Open File…" in the main window. The program will then allow you to browse your computer for your PDF document.
Step 2: Click "Organize Pages"
Click on "Organize Pages" icon on the top right corner. The pages of your PDF document should be displayed within the window.
Step 3: Select a Page or Multiple Pages
Click on the page you would like to extract to select it. You can also select multiple pages by holding down the "Command" key on your keyboard while clicking on each page you want to extract. Ensure you've selected the right pages before continuing.
Step 4: Extract Pages from PDF on Mac
Once the pages you need are selected, click on "Extract Pages" if you want all the information in the selected pages combined into a single file. Select a output folder and click "Save".
One of the best tools to extract pages from a PDF document on Mac is PDFelement. This PDF software is specifically designed to work on any macOS including Mojave. Although it is a complex program with many advanced features, it is still easy to use, even for beginners. Let's take a look at what you can do with PDFelement.
- Edit, add, or remove text and images within your PDF document.
- Annotate PDF files by adding comments, highlights or underlines to text.
- Extract entire pages from a PDF document. You can even extract multiple pages at the same time.
- Secure PDF documents by adding signatures, passwords and more.
- It is fully compatible with latest macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- How to Open PDF in Pages on Mac (Including Mojave)
- How to Split a PDF on Mac (Mojave Included)
- How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF on Mac