How to Change PDF to Word on Mac
No more wondering how to change PDF to Word on Mac. With this powerful tool we’re showcasing today, you can easily change PDF to Word on Mac as well as convert PDF to a wide range of file formats. In addition, you’ll get access to a full suite of PDF tools for editing, annotation, protection, and many others. Here’s what you need to do to change PDF to Word on Mac free using PDFelement.
Method 1: How to Change PDF to Word on Mac (One File at a Time)
PDFelement makes it easy to convert PDF to Word on any macOS computer, including a machine running macOS 10.15 Catalina and subsequent updates. The process to turn PDF into Word in Mac is described in detail, below:
Step 1: Import the PDF into PDFelement
First, open the file in the PDF application, either by clicking the "Open File" option in the welcome page or simply dragging the PDF from its Finder location into the software interface.
Step 2: Change PDF to Word on Mac
The next and final step (yes, it’s that easy!) is to export the file as a Word document. You can use the "File" → "Export To" → "Word" option for this, after which you’ll be taken to a Save As page where you can hit the "Save" button. This step also allows you to choose your output folder and properly manage your conversions.
Method 2: How to Change PDF into Word Document on Mac (As a Batch Process)
PDFelement offers a variety of batch process utilities for various purposes, including PDF conversion, OCR, Bates Numbering, Watermarking, encryption, merging PDFs, and more. These processes are highly accurate and faster than similar utilities. Let’s look at how to use the Batch Process function to change PDF to Word in Mac.
Step 1: Click the "Batch Process" Tool
The first thing to do is open the file as shown in the previous method and click on the "Tool" option and "PDF Converter" in the left side panel.
Step 2: Add Files and Select Output Format
In this next step, add the PDF files you want to convert to Word and choose "To Word (.docx)" as the conversion format option. The "Add" button at the bottom lets you import as many files as you like; alternatively, you can select multiple files in Finder and drag them into the PDFelement interface.
Step 3: Change PDF to Word on Mac
The final step is to change the PDF to Word by clicking the "Apply" button. Once it’s converted, you can save the Word file to a local folder location or a cloud storage service that you use.
More about PDFelement
PDFelement offers a comprehensive document management solution for professionals across multiple industries. Some of the key functions are outlined below:
- View and read PDFs with convenient navigation and zoom tools. It makes it easy to read PDF books and other large files.
- Edit any PDF component, such as images, text, media, hyperlinks, annotations, page numbering, etc. You can also remove, add, and modify all existing content, making it a very capable PDF editor.
- Convert from PDF to other formats and create PDFs from 300+ file types. The best part is that the original attributes of the content will be maintained in the output file.
- Utilize the full suite of annotation tools for reviewing and commenting on PDF documents for other collaborators. The software makes it easy to markup your PDF workflows, and collaborate with others in a seamless manner.
- Protect your PDF documents with open and permissions restrictions, file encryption, redaction, and watermarking tools. It uses enterprise-grade encryption algorithms to protect your documents.
- Fill PDF forms, convert other forms from other file types, extract data, and do advanced form field recognition. It offers the most comprehensive suite of form management tools at your fingertips.
- Sign PDFs with 100% legally valid digital signatures so you don’t need to physically send documents for signatories to sign off on.
- Optimize PDF file sizes, manage pages, merge or split files, and easily handle any PDF manipulation task that requires page changes and file additions.
- Use accurate OCR text recognition to convert image-based content into editable or searchable PDF documents. It supports over 25 languages for OCR.
- Share PDFs using multiple options like Dropbox, Google Drive, email, adding people for editing, and so on.
PDFelement is essentially a free application for most basic PDF tasks. You can upgrade to the premium Standard or Pro version with a simple subscription plan that is far more affordable than other premium PDF editors like Adobe Acrobat DC and Pro DC. In addition, you can accurately change a PDF to Word on Mac while maintaining content integrity in terms of layout, attributes, alignment, etc.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to CSV on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PDF/A on Mac
- How to Insert Picture in PDF on Mac