How to Convert Pages to PDF on macOS 11
While working on Pages, you may sometimes face a tough time to convert these Pages file to PDF. So, if you are looking for a tool to convert pages to PDF on macOS 11, look no further, as we are going to feature the best PDF converter. We are going to list the top 3 ways to convert pages to PDF and then we'll compare their flexibility and productivity.
Way 1: How to Convert Pages to PDF on Mac
You can send PDF to Kindle with PDFelement with 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Download PDFelement
Step 2: Convert Pages to PDF
On the menu bar, click on "File", then "Create", and then "PDF from File". By doing this, you'll be able to open the desired .pages file in PDFelement. Your file will automatically be converted into PDF and opened as a PDF.
Step 3: Edit PDF and Save
You have already done with your PDF conversion but PDFelement enables you to edit this file and make changes. So, edit your PDF, if needed. When it comes to editing, you have the full authority on your PDF document. You cannot only edit its font face and size but also you can add signatures, headers and footers, backgrounds, images, and much more.
Once you are done with all the editing, it's the time to save your pages in PDF format. Click on "File" and then "Save" to finish the task.
So, this is how you convert your Pages to PDF and save them within a couple of minutes.
Way 2: How to Convert Pages to PDF Online
Well, there are lots of free and paid tools and websites to convert pages to PDF online. We'll go with CloudConvert. So, follow the given steps to convert pages to PDF online.
- 1: Open the browser and open the website.
- 2: On this page, you'll see a drop-down menu asking to select pages to convert. You can upload pages from your system or cloud-based hosting sites such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and One Drive, etc.
- 3: Once you select and upload the file, a drop-down will appear where you can select PDF or a couple of other formats to convert. As we are about to convert pages to PDF, you do not need to click on it. You may also select specific pages to convert if your pages file has multiple pages. Along with that, you have the option to download the converted file in the archive format such as zip or rar.
- 4: Now, click on Start Conversion. It will take a couple of seconds to convert pages to PDF online and a download link will appear on the same page. Click on Download to download it on your system or scan its QR code to download it to your mobile device.
So, it was the best online tool to change pages to PDF. Now, let's find the third-best method to convert pages to PDF using the Pages app.
Way 3: How to Convert Pages to PDF with Pages App
The Pages is an app that can be used on iOS and Mac to convert and open documents. Given below is the tutorial to convert pages to PDF for Mac on macOS 11.
- 1: Launch the Pages app and open the pages document to convert it to PDF.
- 2: Now, click on "File" > "Export" to and then select the format to convert.
- 3: A window will appear where you can choose different formats, as well as, various other options. Select the PDF format and click "Next".
- 4: In the last step, enter a name for your file, choose a location to export your file and click "Export". You have successfully done with it. You may also send the converted file directly from the Pages app. For that purpose, click "Share" > "Send a Copy" and then choose the gateway such as Mail, Messages, or AirDrop.
So, these were the three best methods to change pages to pdf online or offline. Now let's have a quick comparison between all the 3 methods.
PDFelement VS Pages app VS Online Conversion Tool
Well, PDFelement is undoubtedly the best tool to convert pages to PDF. It comes with a plethora of other tools that enable you to convert your files from 300+ other formats to PDF and vice versa. Along with that, you can edit the file before making a copy of it. Once you have downloaded and installed PDFelement, you can use it offline and you won't be dependent on the internet.
If we talk about the online tool CloudConvert, it can only be used if you have internet. If you are unable to access the internet and need to convert from pages to PDF, you won't be able to use this tool. Also, there are very few options in this online method because you can convert the files into some specific formats but can't edit anything in your files.
When it comes to the Pages app, this built-in app works well. But just like the online tool, there are very fewer options and features in this method. No editing or other advanced tools are available in the Pages app. But one thing, you can directly send your converted files through email and messages.
In our opinion, PDFelement is the best tool to convert pages to PDF on Mac. The Pages app will be our second priority and the online method will be our third priority.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert Numbers to PDF on macOS 11
- How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint on macOS 10.15
- How to Convert Screenshot to PDF on Mac