How to Insert PDF into Word as Image
In a situation where you are working on Microsoft Word and then you need to extract vital information from a PDF document, you can rest assured because Microsoft Word can easily be used to insert PDF into word as an image.
How to Insert PDF to Word as Image
Microsoft Office Word which was designed by Microsoft is a common word-processing program used mostly for creating and editing documents. Some useful features accessible in Microsoft Word which makes it easier to use for study and work includes:
- The spell checker available in Word can be used to detect and correct typing errors, as well as replace words or phrases in the content of a Word document.
- Microsoft Word makes it easy to organize content in a document as it permits a user to add page number, header and footer.
- Microsoft allows a user to set a password to protect a document.
- Microsoft word can also be used to create, edit, and convert PDF documents quite easily.
Microsoft Word possesses various features which can be used to insert PDF into Word as an image. If you need Word to insert PDF as an image, there are two methods that can be employed:
One of these involves using the Insert PDF to Word tool which enables you to insert a PDF file into a Word document in its entirety, while the other involves attaching the PDF as a clickable object.
Method 1: Insert PDF as a Static Image
With the Insert PDF feature, it is easier to insert PDF image into Word 2016. Simply open the PDF with word 2013 or 2016 and Word will convert the PDF to an editable text; where a user can then copy and paste it onto the word document. In this method, Microsoft Word simply extracts the content from the PDF document as required by the user into a Word file. The following steps are used to insert PDF into word:
1. Click Insert > Object found in the Text group
2. Click Create from file > Browse
3. Locate the PDF file you want to insert into Word and then click open.
4. Click OK. You can easily extract the specific part of the PDF or all of it and insert the PDF into word successfully.
Method 2: Insert PDF as Image in Word
1. Run Adobe DC and open the required PDF.
2. Select File> Export To> Image> JPEG\PNG. Then browse to or create a folder for the individual images; bearing in mind that each page of the PDF will be converted to an individual image file.
3. Finally, open the Word Document where the image(s) are to be placed. Place your cursor where you want the first image. Select Insert >Pictures. Browse the location of these images.
Method 3: Insert PDF as Image in Word
1. Install PDFelement and open the required PDF within PDFelement.
2. Select the "File" > "Export To" > "Image" > "JPEG\PNG" option. Then browse to or create a folder for the images; after that, click the "Save" button in the pop-up button to save the converted images.
3. Finally, open the Word Document and select the "Insert" > "Pictures" option to add the images. Then browse the location of these images to insert them into Word.
Best PDF to Word Converter – PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac is considered the most excellent application for PDF to Word conversion on Mac （macOS 11 included); as it permits a user to perform a variety of file customization options which include splitting, merging, and protecting pages on a PDF document.
PDFelement for Mac basic feature which makes it outstanding for Mac includes: its Batch processing of PDF files, File size optimization, its support for drag and drop and its ability to easily scan PDFs.
When working and editing a PDF document, it is essential to be able to convert PDF to Word on Mac without much difficulty. Hence, the need for a user-friendly, convenient and flexible software package.
- Its greater OCR competencies simplify the process of transferring any images or scanned PDF files into easily editable and searchable text formats.
- Its several word document editing features such as paragraph mode, spell check, and line mode.
- Its ability to create and convert PDFs into any other document format like Word and the increased data security features in the form of permissions, passwords, digital signatures, text redaction, and so on.
- Its features make it easy to leave comments, notes, and highlight text on PDF files.
- Its highly efficient, user-friendly interface.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 2 Ways to Resize PDF File to 500KB
- How to Add Header and Footer to PDF
- Best 10 PSD to PDF Converter for Mac