How to Insert PDF into Word as Image
When you try to insert a PDF image into Word by clicking Insert > Picture, you'll find that Microsoft Word doesn't allow you to add a PDF file as an image in this way. Here are 3 solutions to help you solve the problem and easily insert PDF into word as an image.
Part 1. How to Insert PDF to Word as Image
You can easily insert a JPG/PNG image into Word, but PDF files are not images that you can directly insert into Microsoft Word. Therefore, to insert PDF to Word as Image, you have to convert PDF to image formats like JPG, PNG. To do that, you will need a PDF converter like Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
1. Install PDFelement and open the required PDF within PDFelement.
2. Select the "File" > "Export To" > "Image" > "JPEG\PNG" option. Then browse to or create a folder for the images; after that, click the "Save" button in the pop-up button to save the converted images.
3. Finally, open the Word Document and select the "Insert" > "Pictures" option to add the images. Then browse the location of these images to insert them into Word.
Best PDF Editor & Converter – PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac is considered the most excellent application for converting PDF to images, Word, Excel, and more. You can also use it to extract images you want from PDF files, merge PDF files to Word documents, convert PDF to editable Word, and more.
- Its greater OCR competencies simplify the process of transferring any images or scanned PDF files into easily editable and searchable text formats.
- Its several word document editing features such as paragraph mode, spell check, and line mode.
- Its ability to create and convert PDFs into any other document format like Word and the increased data security features in the form of permissions, passwords, digital signatures, text redaction, and so on.
- Its features make it easy to leave comments, notes, and highlight text on PDF files.
- Its a highly efficient, user-friendly interface.
Part 2. How to Insert PDF as Image in Word
You can also use Adobe Acrobat DC to convert PDF to image and insert it as image in Word. Here is how it work.
1. Run Adobe DC and open the required PDF.
2. Select File> Export To> Image> JPEG\PNG. Then browse to or create a folder for the individual images; bearing in mind that each page of the PDF will be converted to an individual image file.
3. Finally, open the Word Document where the image(s) are to be placed. Place your cursor where you want the first image. Select Insert >Pictures. Browse the location of these images.
How to Insert PDF to Word
Although you can't directly insert PDF to Word as image, Microsoft Word possesses various features which can be used to insert PDF files into Word. If you need Word to insert PDF as an image, there are two methods that can be employed:
- One of these involves using the Insert PDF to Word tool which enables you to insert a PDF file into a Word document in its entirety.
- The other involves attaching the PDF as a clickable object.
With the Insert PDF feature, it is easier to insert PDF images into Word 2016. Simply open the PDF with word 2013 or 2016 and Word will convert the PDF to an editable text; where a user can then copy and paste it onto the word document. In this method, Microsoft Word simply extracts the content from the PDF document as required by the user into a Word file. The following steps are used to insert PDF into word:
1. Click Insert > Object found in the Text group
2. Click Create from file > Browse
3. Locate the PDF file you want to insert into Word and then click open.
4. Click OK. You can easily extract the specific part of the PDF or all of it and insert the PDF into word successfully.
Microsoft Office Word which was designed by Microsoft is a common word-processing program used mostly for creating and editing documents. Some useful features accessible in Microsoft Word which make it easier to use for study and work include:
- The spell checker available in Word can be used to detect and correct typing errors, as well as replace words or phrases in the content of a Word document.
- Microsoft Word makes it easy to organize content in a document as it permits a user to add page number, header and footer.
- Microsoft allows a user to set a password to protect a document.
- Microsoft word can also be used to create, edit, and convert PDF documents quite easily.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Insert PDF into Word as Image
- How to Edit PDF Text on Mac (2022 Updated)
- How to Add Text to PDF on Mac (2022)