How to Compress PDF without Losing Quality
1. Free Download PDFelement for Mac
2. Open PDF and Select Compression Level
3. Preview Compressed and Save PDF
Maintaining the quality of PDF documents is important especially in the academic and corporate worlds. Since large PDFs often used in these fields are easier to handle when compressed, you will have to reduce the sizes. If you compress PDF high quality in the wrong way, you are likely to lose its value and hence make it questionable and unreliable. The most recommended way to compress PDF without losing quality is through PDFelement for Mac, a top notch PDF editor.
PDF compression is beneficial because it ensures that you upload documents quickly and easily to various online platforms. However, some users opt to remove images, objects and other elements to compress large PDFs, a process that leads to loss of quality. To properly PDF compress without losing quality, you must maintain such content because it makes the documents more valuable. With PDFelement for Mac, you can easily compress PDF file without losing quality since there are several compression options available.
Universal recognition and usage of PDFs continues and so there are many PDF editors that provide different ways to compress PDF Mac without losing quality. However, not all are suitable for this task due to lack of specialization and so the options are limited. Since you must choose the best tool to compress PDF without losing quality, PDFelement for Mac should top your list. This is a software that works perfectly in Mac and ensures that compression and overall PDF management run smoothly.
PDFelement for Mac performs better than other PDF editors because it specializes on each task, has a flexible user interface and simplifies processes for everyone to understand. Additionally, this product is cost effective and advances frequently to provide users with better tools for PDF management. The following are its features to enlighten you on its functionalities;
- It creates, opens, prints and saves PDFs. Creation takes place in diverse ways including through combination of various files types.
- It edits PDF elements like texts, images, objects and graphical content by adding, rotating, moving, removing and resizing. Editing also includes adding backgrounds and watermarks for ownership purposes.
- If secures PDF content through password protection, permissions as well as redaction to keep sensitive information away from prying eyes.
- It transforms PDF documents to other file types. Therefore, it is easy to work with HTML, text, Word, Excel and image files. It has the power to conduct batch conversion without mandatory supervision
- It makes interactive form fields and automatically recognizes form fields. It also changes non-fillable Word and Excel forms into interactive and fillable PDF forms easily.
- It conducts bates numbering by applying unique labels to PDFs that make indexing and organization easier
- It does page management through insertion of page numbers and other elements, page splitting, adding and reordering.
How to Compress PDF High Quality on Mac
PDFelement for Mac performs tremendously in all its functions, and hence can compress PDF high quality perfectly and produce a valuable document. This impeccable compressor tool does not encourage removal of any PDF elements like images to reduce size. Instead, it provides several compression options.
Therefore, it gives you the freedom to personalize the new PDF file you need through custom compression settings. Many professional PDF editors complicate matters, making it difficult to use them. Luckily, PDFelement for Mac simplifies the compression process to 3 steps as explained below, and so beginners are advised to feel free to use it.
Here is the PDFelement for Mac procedure to compress PDF file without losing quality.
Step 1: Run PDFelement for Mac and Launch the Respective PDF
To compress PDF high quality, first visit Wondershare’s official website and download PDFelement for Mac. Since it works perfectly in macOS X 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15, the installation process will go smoothly. When done, go to Applications, click on the PDFelement for Mac icon and run it.
Launch the respective PDF by dragging and dropping it in the PDFelement for Mac window, where it will open automatically. Alternatively, select the “Open File” option in the program’s bottom and include the respective PDF file.
Step 2: Select Compression Level
There are various compression levels, low, medium and high, and so you must specify your choice. To access these compression levels, go to the main menu at the window top and click on “File”. A drop down menu will appear, so choose “Save as Other”. Few choices will appear, here select “Optimized PDF”. An optimization window will pop up, whereby you should select the most suitable compression settings. Since you would like to compress PDF without losing quality, it is advisable to select the High.
Step 3: Preview Compressed PDF and Save
If you select the Low or Medium or High options, it is necessary to check the outcome. The application will bring forth the original PDF and the compressed file. You should confirm that quality has not been interfered with. In case you find any interference, it is possible to go back to the compression settings and choose the best, the High option, since it provides the best compression results.
Once you agree with the quality of the compressed PDF, click on Save As, a function that allows you to rename the new compressed file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Compress Large PDF in Easy Way
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Security from PDF
- What to Do If Forgot PDF Password to Edit