Top 10 PDF Resizer
Ever been limited from sharing a PDF file due to the size of the document? Then you are in the right place as we will introduce you to a number of PDF size resizer tools that can be used to reduce the size of your PDF file. You can also resize your PDF page by getting rid of the large white space. There are a couple of offline as well as online tools you can employ to resize your document. PDFelement is the best PDF resizer, editor and manager and it really would be absent in the top 10 PDF resizers in 2021.
Best 10 PDF File Resizers for Mac
1. PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac is the best PDF resize converter and should be your first option when you are working with files. This program has a simple and intuitive interface with all the key features displayed on the homepage thereby making it much easier to use the program. You can easily resize and compress your PDF with this software and be done in just a couple of minutes. The Program shows you the compression percentage and final size of your PDF file. The quality you choose decides the size of your PDF file; the lower the quality the smaller the size.
- It has a simple and intuitive interface.
- It offers the security of your document by encrypting PDF files.
- You can easily convert your PDF file into other file formats.
- This program has the best PDF editing tool.
- It is compatible with macOS X 10.14,10.15 Catalina, and 11 Big Sur
- The free version mode of PDFelement has a limited number of features.
2. PDF Compressor
This program has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it much easier to use it even by a newbie. You can easily import your PDF file into the program as well as use the drag and drop feature. PDF Compressor has a number of unique features that make it different and popular. You can easily use this PDF resizer to crop or compress documents, and the process is very fast taking a few seconds to a couple of minutes depending on the file size. The software offers five different modes that can be applied to resize and compress your document.
- PDF Compressor is a free tool hence economical tool to give it a try.
- The interface is simple and intuitive making it easy to use the program.
- It offers different modes of conversion with a specified preset and compression percentage.
- This PDF resize converter uses simple algorithms and the varying modes can sometimes be contradicting.
This is a web-based program and among the best online PDF resizers in kb. Online tools are sometimes preferable because you simply don’t have to go through the troubles of downloading and installing a program on your Mac computer. The program has a simple and intuitive interface will all the tools displayed in the program's interface. This program has amazing and several features that make it stand out among the rest. The resizing or compression process is pretty fast and should only take a couple of seconds to finish the process.
- Hipdf has a free version from which you can easily resize your PDF file.
- In addition to compressing your PDF, you can convert as well as secure your document.
- You don’t have to download or install a program on your Mac computer.
- You need an active internet connection since Hipdf is a web-based and online tool.
4. PDF Squeezer
PDF Squeezer is a simple tool but capable of producing amazing results on your documents file. This program compresses images thereby resizing and minimizing your PDF file, however, the image quality is not lost. You can import or open your PDF file from the program’s homepage or simply drag and drop your document on the program. PDF Squeezer has a whole bunch of inbuilt compression filters that help you in compressing and resizing your PDF file. For maximum resizing of your PDF file, the program default filters will guide you in the right way and compression percentage. PDF Squeezer is a pretty small program under 10MB hence won’t take up much of your Mac computer space.
- It enables the Batch processing of PDF files.
- PDF Squeezer has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- It is really cheap compared to other programs that can be used to resize your PDF.
- The program has no free trial mode for users.
This program is a free online PDF resizer in 100 kb and web-based program that can be employed when you are resizing your PDF files. This online tool is supported and can be accessed from any browser as well as any operating system; mac or even windows computer. With Online2pdf tool, you can edit, merge multiple documents, convert your PDF file into other file formats as well as securing and unlocking your PDF file. You can drag and drop your document into the online website to import the PDF as well as browse the file from other sources such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- It enables Batch processing hence compressing multiple files at once.
- Online2pdf is available on all platforms.
- This online tool has a simple and intuitive interface hence ease of use.
- It requires an active internet connection since it is an online tool.
- The program limits the size of your PDF file to 100MB and multiple files to 150MB.
PDFOptim is an awesome PDF resize converter. This program is a cross-platform tool hence can be accessed from your Mac or Windows computer. You can easily resize your document with the help of the wide range of inbuilt preset and options for compressing your document. More so, you can compress multiple document files once thereby saving much of your time. You can downsample your document resolution to a specific file size without necessarily altering the quality of the text. One of the outstanding features of this program is that it enables the side by side comparison of the original and the resized PDF file in the preview section.
- You can easily compress multiple PDF files at once with the help of the Batch processing tool.
- The program has inbuilt robust image and compression filters that don’t alter the quality of the image or document.
- PDFOptim has a simple and intuitive interface.
- It has few and limited PDF editing tools and features.
This is an inbuilt program on your Mac computer and rich in a number of PDF tools in addition to compressing and resizing your PDF file. You can easily add, edit, or delete text, highlight, and even add comments on your PDF file. The Preview tool on your Mac computer allows the digital signing of the documents. You can sign with the PDF with your fingerprint if your Mac computer has a trackpad or use the camera tool by signing on a piece of paper and taking a photo of it.
- The interface of the program is simple and user-friendly.
- It is an inbuilt program hence no troubles of downloading and installing a program on your computer.
8. PDF Expert
PDF Expert is a cross-platform program, supported and can be accessed from your Mac computer and any Apple device. This program automatically detects the font, size, and the opacity of the original text in the PDF making it much easier to edit the document. You can easily modify the images and text on your document an, in turn, resize or compress your document. Tax forms and applications can be easily created using the PDF Expert program. This program allows digital signing of the PDF where you can easily and in just a few clicks sign your PDF with an electronic signature.
- The program is designed for teams rather than individual purposes as it allows the user to insert notes and comments on the PDF file.
- You can secure the content of your PDF by encrypting it with password protection.
- It is available on Mac and Apple devices only.
9. PDF Reducer
This is one of the unique PDF tools that mainly focus on resizing your PDF file to a reasonable amount of file size to enable easy sharing of the document. PDF Reducer is capable of reducing large PDF files to very small documents files without losing the quality of the document. This program makes use of many algorithms on images and text to efficiently and effectively reduces PDF file size. PDF Reducer is also capable of detecting color and page layout analysis automatically.
- It uses complex algorithms to resize the PDF file.
- Highly efficient in minimizing and reducing PDF file size.
10. ABBYY FineReader Pro
With this program, you can design a searchable PDF, create eBooks, and modify images in the PDF using the image editing tools. Additionally, you can edit text size, font, headers, footnotes, and footers. The ABBYY FineReader has an inbuilt OCR tool that can be used to extract text from images and even convert scanned PDF. The software has a 30 day free trial with amazing features that can be used to perform more action on your PDF.
- The interface of the program is simple and intuitive.
- The program has an inbuilt OCR tool to extract text in images or from scanned PDF
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!