How to Export InDesign to Word - 2024
InDesign can be a great way to create documents that need a lot of layout design. But it may not be the ideal tool for typing, especially when you need to enter whole paragraphs. You may therefore begin with Word, adding the text you need before importing the Word document to InDesign to complete the layout and graphics section of the process. The question is how do you import Word to InDesign? This article answers this question with a simple to use, yet highly effective solution.
One of the best tools to help you import word to InDesign is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. This document management program makes it very easy for you to manage all aspects of any PDF document including editing and conversion. Not only is the program so easy to use, but it is also highly effective and very reliable.
It is uniquely designed features make it the ideal solution. These features include the following:
- It is an ideal tool for the quick creation of PDF documents and the conversion of the same PDF document to other formats.
- It also allows you to easily edit various aspects of the PDF file including the text and images.
- Its OCR feature makes it the ideal tool to convert scanned and image-rich PDFs into more editable forms.
- You can also use it to protect documents with sensitive information by adding a password or a signature.
- It also has powerful PDF annotation features that include the ability to add comments, notes and stamps on to the PDF format.
How to Convert Word to InDesign
The following step-by-step tutorial demonstrates just how to import Word to InDesign:
Step 1: Import Word into PDFelement
In the main window, click on "Create PDF" button to import the Word document into the program. Or simply drag and drop the Word document to this program.
Step 2: Edit the PDF Document (Optional)
The Word document will be automatically converted into PDF. If you need to edit the PDF, click on "Edit" in the main menu and select either the text or the images for editing options.
Step 3: Save as InDesign Supported File Format
Once you've completed all the edits you need, you'll need to save the document in an InDesign supported file format, like PDF. To do that click on "File > Save As" and select a path for your PDF.
Step 4: Import Word to InDesign
Now you just need to open the PDF file in InDesign and you can continue with your creative project, adding and removing graphic files to complete the document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Export InDesign to Word
- How to Do Footnotes in InDesign
- How to Convert InDesign to HTML - 2024
- How to Crop in InDesign (Crop Image and Photo)
- How to Change Text Color in InDesign - 2024