How to Make PDF from Images
Are you getting sick of separately navigating through multiple images? Do you need a proper way to view and navigate across plenty of your images? Yes, the challenges of navigating from image to image are sucking. However, the solution is pretty simple. Just make a PDF from images and get the best way to view and navigate with your images. This article gives a thorough guide on how to make PDF from images.
Method 1: How to Make PDF from Images
PDFelement offers several ways to make PDF from images. Neither of these methods is complicated. Simply choose a method that suits your needs and pull the trigger. In this method specifically, we are focusing on how to make a PDF from images using the "Combine PDF" feature.
Step 1. Click "Combine PDF"
To begin with, double-click the PDFelement program icon on your computer to open the primary interface. At the bottom right, locate and click the "Combine PDF" link.
Step 2. Make PDF from Images
From the subsequent "Combine Files" window, click on the "+Add" button on the top left corner. This will direct you to the file explorer window. Choose the folder housing the target image file and select the file itself. Once the image file is highlighted, click "Open" to allow the program to make PDF files from the chosen image file.
Set the output folder on the bottom left corner. And finally, click "Next". This will make PDF from images successfully, and the PDF will be automatically open in PDFelement.
Method 2: How to Make PDF from Images
In this method, we explore how to make PDF from images using the "From File" option on PDFelement as follows.
Step 1. Click the "From File" Button
Launch the program on your PC to access the main menu. Navigate to the toolbar and click the "Home" button. You should see several sub-menu options below the toolbar. Ignore other options and click the "From File" option.
Step 2. Make PDF from Images
Upon clicking the "From File" option, the program will automatically display the file directory window. Here, navigate to the image file you want to make PDF. When you have located the file, select it, and then click the "Open" button. The program will immediately make PDF from the image file you just selected. And the PDF file will open automatically for you to check.
Method 3: How to Make PDF from Multiple Images
In this method, we dig into how to make PDF from multiple images via the "Combine Files" option on PDFelement as follows.
Step 1. Click "Combine Files"
To start with, run the program on your computer by double-clicking the program's icon. On the "Home" tab, identify and click the "Combine Files" button.
Step 2. Make Multiple Images into One PDF
The program will direct you to the "Combine Files" window. At the top left is the "+Add" button. Click this button to allow you to access the file explorer window. Now choose multiple images that you want to make a single PDF file from and hit the "Open" button to upload them to the program. Click the "Next" button and follow the elementary on-screen instructions to allow the program to complete making multiple images into one PDF.
The above guide is a testament to the prowess of PDFelement. If you were stuck looking for the best way to make PDF from images, then PDFelement has no doubt proved its worth. The program makes it easy to make PDF from images by offering several reliable ways to make PDF from images. The elegant interface makes it a complete no-brainer tool, and thus all categories of users can navigate without hurdles. Besides creating PDF from images, it supports once-click PDF creation from any file. You can effortlessly create PDF from file formats like Word, Excel, and PPT, among others. If you want to create a single PDF from multiple images, then this program will surely handle this task effectively. This program supports batch conversion, and thus there is no worry about processing queues that would rather waste more time and energy. It is favored by scores of users worldwide because it has numerous powerful features. Other features include:
- Edit PDF contents, such as texts, images, links, objects, and other elements.
- Combine several PDFs to form a single PDF file.
- Convert PDF files to and from other formats, including popular ones like Word, image, PPT, and Excel etc.
- Perform OCR to unlock image contents and make them both searchable and editable.
- Create interactive forms automatically or manually.
- Extract and import form data with ease.
- Use passwords and permissions to protect PDF files.
- Digitally sign documents and approve them for trusted sharing with clients.
- Shrink PDF files to the desired size without affecting the output quality.
- Share your PDF files via email attachments, Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Method 4: How to Create PDF from Images Online
HiPDF is an outstanding online tool that makes it easy to create PDF from images. The program support creation of PDF from various image formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF. The conversion process is fast, and therefore you will save more time and energy with HiPDF. Also, the interface is user-friendly, and thus newbies will ride without problems. The following steps illustrate how to create PDF from image using HiPDF.
- Step 1. Navigate to HiPDF image to PDF Creator page. Choose a suitable image format, say "JPG to PDF".
- Step 2. From the subsequent window, tap the "Choose File" button to access the file explorer window. Select the image files you want to create PDF from and hit "Open" to import it to HiPDF online converter interface. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the image files on the interface or upload it from cloud storage, box, or dropbox.
- Step 3. When the target image file is uploaded, simply hit the "Convert" tab to initiate the program to create PDF from the selected images.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Save PDF as PNG
- How to Turn PDF into JPG
- How to Change PDF to PNG
- How to Create PDF from Images
- How to Save PDF as JPEG