How to Create Electronic Signature
A handwritten signature creates a personalized effect in documents. Want to create an electronic signature for your PDFs by scanning and storing your signature as an image? Read on to know the best way for how to make e signature free. In this article, you will learn how to make an electronic signature with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
PDFelement is a spectacular tool for creating an electronic signature and adding it to any PDF document. It offers you an advanced solution for indicating PDF status by making use of the "Customized Stamps" feature. PDFelement is released in several versions for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android to create electronic signature free.
How to Make An Electronic Signature
For how to create e signature, please follow the easy step below.
Step 1: Open File
Launch Wondershare PDFelement on your laptop and scroll to the Home window and click "Open File". This will open the file to create e signature.
Step 2: Create Your Electronic Signature
You can do this by using the writing board to sign your name and get a picture as an output. Alternatively, you can append your name as a signature on a piece of blank paper, use a scanner to scan it or simply capture a snapshot of the paper. You should then save the image in any of the two formats, PNG or JPG.
Step 3: Add the Created Signature to a PDF Document
Check the "Comment" menu. There, you will find the "Create Stamp" feature. Click it to give you access to the “Create Stamp” drop-down list. At this stage, follow the instruction in a pop-up, which will appear when clicking "Create Stamp," telling you to search your device for the signature (handwritten) you scanned earlier.
Look for the image for this electronic signature, open the picture and then click the “Next” button. You should then do the sorting of “Stamp” in a fresh category or add it to an existing section. That is all — you have now created your electronic signature using PDFelement.
PDFelement - Best Free Electronic Signature Creator
PDFelement is useful for managing your PDFs with ease and at your convenience. It allows you to make PDFs and forms instantly. Some of its key features are as followed:
- PDFelement lets you open, save, mark up and print PDF documents
- The software is perfect for adding, moving, resizing, rotating, and removing graphical elements contained in your PDFs
- PDFelement has an inbuilt password protection system that offers reliable security to your PDF files
- It allows you convert PDF documents into other document formats like Microsoft Word, text, etc
- PDFelement is useful for making interactive form field and for automatic recognition of form field
- It has features that you employ to extract data from interactive PDF forms and export data in CSV (comma separated values) format
- It is used to insert page elements and numbers, bates number, etc
- PDFelement is beneficial in getting documents approved and signed electronically
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Add Signature in Mac Mail
- How to Insert Signature in Excel on Mac Using PDFelement
- How to Create Electronic Signature
- Tools That Would Allow You To Add Wet Signatures to PDF Files
- How to Use InDesign to Print Booklet to PDF