How to Print PDF via iBooks on iPad
Do you need to print the PDF eBooks on your iPad as hardcover books? This article will present a step-by-step instruction to print PDF via iBooks on iPad. If you want to print PDF in PDF app, then you can read another article to know top 5 free printer apps for iPhone and iPad.
Best Way to Print PDF via iBooks
Step 1: Open PDF with iBooks
No matter where your PDF files are saved to iPad, you can open them in iBooks. Simply tap the Open in button to open the specific PDF eBook on iBooks. And then in the Collection, tick PDF and then you could see your PDF collections on the virtual shelf. Select the PDF you need to print and open it.
Step 2: Print PDF on iPad
Slightly tap on the page of the PDF to enable the tool bar. On the ribbon, click the "Open in" icon, then you could see the option "Email" and "Print". Tap "Print" to reveal the "Printer Option". From here, you need to:
- Select Printer: select a printer that is available for your iPad. Make sure that you've connected to the wireless network. Otherwise, you cannot connect to any printer around your area.
- Select page range: print all pages or part of the PDF file.
- How many copies to print: set for copies you want to make.
After all in done, tap the "Print" button to finish the task.
Actually there are many third-party apps being able to print PDF files on iPad. You might have purchased one or two, but have not found this functionality yet. Try to find the function if you do not want to use iBooks. If you already have iBooks installed, why bother to find another app to do the task?
How to Print PDF on Windows and Mac
PDFelement is a all-in-one PDF solution, you can use it as an printer, editor, converter and creator. It is designed for small business and personal users.
With a reasonable price, it gives you powerful features.
- OCR technology helps you transfer scanned PDF and image-based PDF into searchable, selectable and editable texts.
- It supports Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS system. You can edit PDF anywhere.
- It provides fast and accurate conversion.
- Annotate PDF with sticky notes, free hand drawing, stamps, strikethrough and highlight area etc.
- Print PDF with high quality and speed.
1. How to Print PDF in Windows
First, launch PDFelement and open the PDF you want to print. Then, go to the "File" tab and click on the "Print" button.
Choose the printer you want to use and set the page range for printing. Just click "Print" button to start the printing process.
2. How to Print PDF in Mac OS X
Launch PDFelement and open the file you want to print. You can click on the printer shortcut icon to enable the print window, or you can click the "File" > "Print".
In the pup-up window, please select the printer, page range, paper size, orientation, quality and other options. Finally click on the "Print" to start printing PDF files.
PDFelement can do more than just print PDF files, you can also use it to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, JPG, GIF, PNG etc. You can also use it to edit PDF texts, edit PDF images, edit PDF pages and so on.