How to Insert Electronic Signature in Word
To insert electronic signature in Word you need to make sure that the easy processing is done by the process which will be mentioned within the Word program. If you want to know how to insert electronic signature in Word then it is highly advised to get the work done with this tutorial. There are many other third party apps which you can use. However it is highly advised to follow the Word based process to get the work done.
Insert Electronic Signature in Word
The steps which you want to follow to make sure that the signature is added to the Word document are as follows.
- Press the "Insert" tab on the top of the document to get the work done.
- Press the "Signature Lane" button to make sure that you get to know the process of signature addition.
- The "Signature Setup" box appears and make sure that the all the fields are fill up. It is advised to fill up all the fields to get the work done.
- The signature line will be added to the document. A line will be added to the documents.
- Right click the signature line and then make sure that the sign option is selected from the menu that appears.
- Add the signature image to the document to make sure that you add the image of your sign to your document.
- Select the commitment type to make sure that the signature holder is role is defined. The document validation will also be done completely.
- Make sure that the "Details" > "Additional Details" are included to the signature. Fill in all the details to make sure that you proceed with the process.
- Add the token to the program signature. If there is a password required then it is highly advised to make sure that the password is provided. Press "OK" once it is done.
- The signature is added to the document. Right click the signature to make sure that these are validated to end the process in full.
Advantages of PDF Format
The PDF format allows you to get the best outcome in the name of safety and security. The best part is that you get the functions which are related to the Word. The PDF format is securer than the other formats which are available in the market and therefore the use is on high. The management of the PDF format is done through the readers which are available free of charge. The programs can also be used to perform the basic editing though it is not recommended at all. The format is the only one which the court of law accepts.
PDFelement is a program which will allow you to get the best outcome when it comes to PDF manipulation. The program is highly intuitive and therefore it is highly advised to professionals. The users are also advised to make it a permanent part of software collection so that PDF related tasks are made easy. The management of the PDF is taken to the next level with this program. The PDFelement is a name of trust quality and freedom. It allows you to make interactive PDFs without any problem. Download and install the program to get the maximum advantage.
- The program is highly regarded for making graphical elements as you can add, remove, move, re-size and rotate any graphical element within your PDF.
- The PDF safety and security is taken to the next level with this program. You can secure your PDFs with password protection.
- You can also manipulate your PDF page by page. It can insert page numbers, bates number, and page elements.
- The program can also be used to export the data. Export all the data from hundreds of scanned documents or forms.
- The extracted data can also be converted. Extract data from interactive PDF forms and export in CSV format.
Insert Signature in PDF Documents
The process which you want to follow will make sure that the signature is added to the PDF file. The process is as follows.
Step 1. Open PDF
Press the "Open File" to add the PDF file to the program.
Step 2. Insert Electronic Signature in PDF
Press the "Protect" tab to reveal its contents and to make sure that you add the signature to the PDF file. Fill in the "Sign Document" which appears only when to draw square to add sign to the PDF document.
Click "New ID" to "Add Digital ID" if you are using the program for the purpose for the first time. Create this ID using your personal email or professional email. It will redirect you to the process above to get the work done. More articles to learn how to use PDFelement here.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Do an Electronic Signature in Word
- How to Delete a Text Box in Word
- How to Rotate a Text Box in Word
- How to Mirror Text in Word 2016 for Free
- 3 Simple Steps to Reverse Text in Word