How to Get Adobe Student Pricing
Adobe Products have been the key players in the PDF editing market for a very long time. Other brands have come up, but they are still popular, especially for businesses. Recently, Adobe decided to shift their focus on students with products like Adobe Photoshop student free or Adobe Illustrator for students in their Adobe Creative Cloud. This article is a full guide on how to get Adobe student pricing.
How to Get Adobe Student Discount
Adobe Creative Cloud is an Adobe student pricing package that comes with several products. It includes all new and upgraded releases for students. They have included the following as a single app: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Edge Animate, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Edition, Adobe Muse, Flash Professional, InCopy, Prelude, and many more. These products have everything a student needs for educational and creative purposes.
Qualifications for Adobe Student Discount
Teachers and students (who are above 13 years) qualify for the monthly or yearly membership plan. You first have to check if your institution is accredited. You will then have to verify your academic qualifications as genuine by sending proof to them. Proof may be your academic details or authentic educational documents. If you qualify or fail, you will receive an email notification.
First time buyers can get the Adobe Creative Cloud for $239.88 per year or $19.99 per month for the first year instead of the current price of £359.88. However, it is important to note that at the end of the first year, your adobe student pricing is not renewable. The adobe student discount is limited to education customers who buy straight from the Adobe Store or Adobe Sales.
You can get Adobe Creative Cloud at Adobe.com or from various resellers. However, remember, you will not get a student discount from resellers. There are lots of e-commerce websites selling Adobe. You can start using the product as soon as your purchase has gone through. Your contract renews routinely on your subscription date until you cancel.
You also have a 14-day trial window within which you can cancel. After the 14 days, no refunds are given. The Adobe student discount is restricted to one membership purchase. The commercial or OEM purchases are not allowed.
The Best Way to Get Adobe Student Pricing
You can download Adobe Creative Cloud as a whole or separately and buy any of its titles like adobe illustrator student or adobe Photoshop student free. The Adobe student plan was released about eight years ago, and it now boasts over 15 million subscribers.
To get the discount:
- Visit the official Adobe Creative Cloud website.
- Sign in or register.
- You will then click download on the product you need, and it will start the download.
- It can take up to 90 minutes if you choose to download all available products.
- You will receive a set of instructions on how to install it.
- You can also buy Adobe software from Adobe Sale, which can then be installed by a specialist.
If you are a full member of Creative Cloud, you get up to 100GB of cloud storage. This varies depending on the product that you have purchased. Both macOS and Windows support the products.
What is the Leading Alternative for Adobe Student Pricing
PDFelement is the top student discount alternative to Adobe. It allows students and teachers to tap into their creative side by working wonders on documents using lesser time and financial resources. You can merge, fragment, or convert PDFs, work as a group using annotation tools, make fillable PDFs, extract data, among other functions.
You are eligible for the PDFelement student discount if:
- You are a student from an accredited institution.
- You have an EDU email.
If you do not have an EDU email, you can apply or contact the support team for further instructions.
- Ability to create high quality PDF documents. Users can also convert PDFs to many formats.
- Rewrite, correct, and convert PDFs and scanned documents quickly. Conversion speed is exceptional.
- Ability to add comments, bookmarks, electronic signatures and other markups.
- It offers easy PDF merging and splitting. Users can effortlessly merge, split and organize PDF files.
- It has impressive editing tools and OCR. Users can edit PDFs, scanned files and images.
- It works well on Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems.
- You can start with their free-trial with access to basic features. It is relatively cheaper when compared with other PDF editors for students.
Students from registered institutions can get the PDFelement 50% student discount. The promotion covers all students from home-schooled ones, elementary students to college or university students, and educators. You will register with your academic address, which is used to verify your membership in the said institution. Alternatively, verification can be done through your academic documents like your transcripts, report card, tuition utility payments, or student ID.
The promotion code is automatically sent to you as soon as your documents or academic email are confirmed. Follow these simple steps, and you will be eligible to the PDFelement 50% student discount.
Differences between Adobe Creative Cloud and PDFelement
The difference between these two is not stark. The significant difference is that most users have cited a hard time when starting with Adobe. For instance, first time users cannot readily access editing tools. PDFelement, on the other hand, offers easy-to-use interface. It also has a slight edge over adobe on compatibility with different systems. In addition, PDFelement has excellent conversion speed than adobe.
Adobe Acrobat Pro
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, iOS Android||Windows, Mac|
|Ease of use|
|Running Speed (100 pages conversion)||60 seconds||About 2 minutes|
|Page Management||Insert, delete, crop, split, extract, replace, and reorder||Insert, delete, organize, etc|
|Annotate PDF||Typewriter, box, note, markups, underline, highlight, shapes, drawing, and many more.||Note, markups, underline, highlight, shapes, et cetera.|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 College Management System in 2021
- How to Get Nitro PDF Student Discount
- How to Get Adobe Acrobat Mac Student Discount
- How to Join Microsoft Imagine
- Top 6 Educational Software in 2021