How to Get Adobe Acrobat Mac Student Discount
Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac is too expensive for students? Adobe does however have a Student Teacher edition that can be purchased at a much discounted rate. In this article, we take a look at Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac Student Discount and how you can access it.
How to Get Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac Student Discount
As you probably already know, all Adobe products can now only be purchased as part of the Creative Cloud monthly subscription. Within the packages, Adobe offers students and teachers a discount of this monthly subscription to enable them to use Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac at a discounted rate. The regular price for Creative Cloud is $29.99, but students and teachers can get it at $19.99 per month for the first year.
Keep in mind that this offer is only available to students 13 years and older and teachers who purchase an annual membership of creative cloud.
Steps to get the Adobe Acrobat Pro Student Discount
- Step 1: Log in to the Adobe Customer Support Portal with your Adobe ID to get your student edition fulfillment form.
- Step 2: Fill out the form and enter the product code that came with Adobe Acrobat in the field provided.
- Step 3: Lastly, provide a digital copy of proof of eligibility (such as a student ID or other information Adobe requests) and Adobe will send you an email with a serial number in a few days.
- Step 4: Install the trial version of the Student and Teacher edition software and once the trial period ends, enter the serial number Adobe provides to continue using the software.
The Best Alternative to Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac Student Discount
In contrast Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor offers a much simpler student discount to access. It is just as effective as Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac Student at a fraction of the cost and now students can get 50% off. With this option, you don't have to go through numerous steps to prove your eligibility. All you have to do is have an EDU email. All students with an EDU email will automatically be eligible to the PDF element student discount. If you are a student and you don't have an EDU email, you can simply contact customer support to claim your discount.
To show you just how useful this program can be for you, here are just some of its features.
- It has highly effective editing tools to help you edit text, images, pages, links and watermarks on any PDF document.
- An OCR function is very useful for converting scanned PDFs into editable formats.
- You can use PDFelement to annotate a PDF document in numerous ways including commenting, highlighting, adding stamps, filling and drawing.
- It also comes with numerous document protection features for documents with sensitive information. You can add a digital signature or password protect the PDF.
- It allows you to easily print and share a PDF document. Additional document creation, merging and numbering features make it a complete PDF editing suite.
- It can also be used to convert PDFs to a variety of other formats including Word, TXT, HTML, PowerPoint and Excel among others.
Comparison between Adobe Acrobat Mac Student Discount and PDFelement Student Discount
These two discounts are vastly different from one another. Here's a detailed comparison to make it easy to determine which one to choose.
Adobe Acrobat Mac Student
|Discount from Price||You get $10 off the monthly subscription price, but the discount is only applicable to the first year, after that you pay $29.99 a month.||Students get a guaranteed 50% off the regular license price. There are no additional monthly payments after that.|
|Running Speed||Very fast||Extremely fast|
|Compatibility||Windows and Mac||Windows, Mac and iOS|
|Ease of Use||Has a bit of a learning curve especially for beginner users||Easy to use with a simple and user friendly interface|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 School Management System in 2023
- Top 6 Academic Software in 2023
- Top 6 Educational Software in 2023
- How to Join Microsoft Imagine
- How to Get Foxit PhantomPDF Student Discount (Step-by-Step Guide)