How to Get Student Discount of Microsoft Office for Mac
The Microsoft Office suite of programs has become a must have for every student and teacher. But the regular license can often be expensive for most schools to provide for all students. In recent years, Microsoft has been offering students a deep discount to its products including Microsoft Office. With this discount students can get a mush cheaper version of the program and in some cases even be able to get it for free. In this article, we take a look at the Microsoft Office for Mac Student discount and how to access it. We will also share with you another very important program that very student should have.
How to Get Microsoft Office Mac Student Discount
Microsoft offers all students and teachers the online version of Microsoft Office for free along with 1TB of online storage. Some schools may even be eligible to get full Office apps installed on up to 5 Macs for free.
Accessing this very steep discount is very easy. All you have to do is enter a valid email address of the school and you are ready to download the Microsoft Office apps for your Mac. One of the greatest advantages of this discount is that there is nothing to pay for and it is not for a free trial program. All you have to do provide a valid email address and you are ready to go.
Steps to Get Microsoft Office Student Discount for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Step 1: To gain access to this discount, go to Microsoft Office for Mac student website, and enter the email in the space provided before clicking "Get Started".
- Step 2: As long as the email is valid, Microsoft will guide you to download and install Office 365 Education on to your computer for free.
Must-Have PDF Editor for Student on Mac
While Microsoft Office 365 Education might give students access to all the Microsoft Office apps, you may not be able to use them to effectively edit PDF documents. For this, you need a premier PDF editor that allows you to fully edit PDF documents easily. But one that will also be able to give you as a student discount to allow you to afford the program. The only program that is effective enough to help you edit PDF documents and will also offer an attractive student discount is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
The PDFelement student discount is also very easy to access and apply. Anyone with a valid student EDU email is eligible to get a 50% discount off the regular license price. But not having an EDU email is not a barrier. If you are a student and you don't have an EDU email, all you have to do is contacts PDFelement support team and they will guide you on how to get the student discount.
The following are some of the main features:
- It is also the perfect PDF annotator, allowing users to easily add highlights, stamps and comments into the document or underline text.
- It has a powerful OCR function that is the ideal tool to help you convert scanned or image-rich PDFs into more easily editable formats. This OCR function supports various languages and is very easy to use.
- It is very easy to use with a user interface that shares many qualities with many word processing suites to make it easy to create and edit PDFs.
- It can be used to convert PDFs to a whole host of other document formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, images and EPUB.
- You can use its security features including text redaction, adding passwords or digital signatures to protect sensitive information on the document.
Tips for Getting Microsoft Office for Mac Student Discount
Like we mentioned before, Microsoft Office allows students to get access to Microsoft Office 365 Education for free. To maximize your chances of getting this steep discount, the following are just some of the things you can do:
- Ensure that you are using a valid student email to sign up for the free offer from Microsoft. Any other email will not work.
- If Microsoft asks you for more information regarding the email or any additional information to verify your student status, ensure that the information provided is accurate.
- You are also eligible to get the online version of Microsoft Office for free. This might be a better alternative if you don't want to install any software on your computer.
- Always ask the school for permission before installing any software on the computers they own. This will prevent a lot of problems later on. You may also only get to install 5 copies of the Office 365 Education software to install on 5 different computers.
This generous offer from Microsoft Office combined with the 50% discount from PDFelement is a combination that should make document processing very easy.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Get Adobe Acrobat Mac Student Discount
- Top 5 School Management System in 2024
- Top 6 Academic Software in 2024
- Top 6 Educational Software in 2024
- How to Join Microsoft Imagine