Top 5 Teaching Software for Free in 2021
Teaching hundreds of students and keeping a check on their performance is not an easy task but there are lots of software that have been designed to help teachers in their routine tasks. In this article, we are going to add the top 5 teaching software in 2021 that includes the best PDF editor for teachers, as well as, students. Let's explore more about them.
Top 5 Teaching Software in 2021
Available in 3 different languages including English, QuizFaber is a wonderful teaching software to create quizzes in HTML and embed them on an HTML page. It enables you to create questions with multiple-choice, multiple answers, true or false, open answer, and gap-filling exercises. Furthermore, you can also create highly customized crossword and jigsaw-type questions.
- Effective use of Java Script
- Time tracking
- Best for creating surveys
- Free of cost
- Ready-to-publish quizzes
- Compatible with several formats
- Cannot be exported to any platform other than Moodle
Canva is the best teacher software to create some wonderful graphics without having any knowledge of some advanced software like Photoshop and Illustrator, etc. Using Canva, you can literally transform boring lectures into fun that can have a very good impact on the students' results. Canva enables you to create highly customized banners, different layout designs, logos, presentations, graphic charts, and much more.
- Extensive library of fonts
- The drag-and-drop editor which is super easy to use
- Web-based software
- The free version is loaded with thousands of free resources
- Best for beginners and intermediate designers
- Collaboration tools
- You must have the internet to use it.
What2Learn is a web-based teacher software that enables you to teach several subjects in such a way that your students won't get bored. What2Learn is loaded with a plethora of different games, multiple-choice questions, word search, and much more. Simply, design your own custom game, obtain its URL, and send it to your students that won't take more than 10 minutes.
- Free printables also offered
- Free certificates
- Over 2000 fun-filled games
- Free of cost
- Make 2000+ games and send the URL to your students
- Won't work without internet
TutorRoom is a custom teaching software using which you to do lots of different tasks very easily. Using TutorRoom, you can create your own virtual classroom and teach your students from a remote location. Either you are running a larger school or are a single tutor, TutorRoom works well with both of you. It's a full-fledged online learning management system that can be used from PC and mobile.
- Video calling
- Powerful tools for interaction
- Easy scheduling of classes
- Create online courses for your students by uploading PowerPoint presentations and PDF files
- Online payment and credit system
- Customization also offered
- Very expensive as compared to other similar software
Feeling stressed because of workload and have no time to deal with grades? Don't worry, GradeKeeper has got your back. It allows you to compute grades, print reports, send reports through email to the students and parents, and much more. It can be used on many platforms including Windows and Chromebook.
- Students, scores, grades, and assignments for the current term
- Auto grade computing and recomputing
- Also available for iPhone and Android
- Attendance and seating
- 10+ reports included
- More room of improvement
- A bit outdated layout
So, these were the 5 best teaching software for teachers and educators in 2019. You might be interested in the best PDF editor for students. So, we are going to feature the best PDF editor for students and teachers who do multiple tasks within no time.
The Best PDF Software for Teaching
PDFelement is one of the best PDF readers for students, teachers, businessmen, and individuals. It enables you to do a plethora of different tasks within minutes that increase your productivity. As a teacher, you can create reports, fillable exam papers, result reports, assignments, presentations, and many more. Let's explore some of its most powerful features below.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - It enables you to read and extract data from scanned documents and convert it into an editable form.
- Document conversion - You can easily convert from more than 300 different formats to PDF and PDF to these versions within a couple of clicks.
- Document editing - You can edit your PDF files as easy as you edit Word or Notepad files.
- Digital signature - It enables you to sign the PDF documents digitally without printing them. It not only saves your paper but lots of time too.
- PDF splitting and merging - You can easily split a PDF document into multiple pages, as well as, merge several PDF files into a single PDF file.
- Document styling - You can add backgrounds, colors, headers, footers, annotations, comments, and much more into your documents.
- Customized forms - It enables you to create highly customized forms and fill the ones you receive.
Wrapping up: So, it was a quick overview of PDFelement which is the best and free PDF editor for students and teachers. And luckily, there is a 50% discount for students and teachers which you can easily get by fulfilling some basic requirements.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Get Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- Top 5 Student Attendance Management System
- Top 5 Free Online Typing Tutor in 2021
- How to Get Adobe Acrobat Student Discount
- How to Get Tableau Student Discount