Top 5 SplashID Password Manager Alternatives
How many online logins do you have? 10? 50? 100? More than one hundred? Can you manage them all? From banking accounts to flyer programs, and even home insurance providers? The more online usernames you have, the harder is to keep track of. Password managers are the new trendy software for keeping your password secure. Today, we will review the SplashID Pr 8, and see how you can use it.
Just remember, the security of your password is as good as the password itself. For example, if your password is "12345678", then even the best software will not help you. Online privacy is a mindset, not some software you can get. With that in mind, let's talk about SplashID and how to use it.
5 of the Best Norton Password Manager for You
One of the better password managers on the market is one of the easiest to use. 1Password excels in the ease of use and simple interface. It has an amazing reputation since it hit the market many years ago. Secure, stable, and trusted by leading companies, 1Password makes it easy for employees to stay safe and secure online. The software helps you reduce the risk and increase your productivity. Supports extensions for most browsers, as well as operating systems.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Compatible with multiple operating systems and browsers.
- Autofill for saving credit card information.
- Minimal graphic user interface.
- It is the most secure tool for passwords manager.
- You can generate any complex and random passwords.
- No free plan available.
2. Sticky Password Pro
This specialized software for storing passwords works like the competition. It offers ability to automatically log in to websites, but also save new login details. It has its own password generator. Supports browser integration.
The Premium version offers wide palette of features, including AES-256 encryption, sync passwords across devices, and a one master password. You can also use it to create secure memos and bookmarking of web pages. Devices with biometric authentication functions can set up fingerprint or iris password.
- Supports biometric authentication.
- Secure no-cloud Wi-Fi sync.
- Manages application passwords.
- No master password recovery.
- Limited web application.
- No digital inheritance.
LastPass delivers same user experience across different platform. While the premium price has gone up in the past few years, the free service is still a bargain. It makes your online life more secure and efficient.
Data is encrypted locally on your machine, and remains secure and accessible only to you. The software markets itself as a "zero-knowledge" cloud service. It has its own password generator, as well as features like emergency access and security challenge.
- Automatic cloud backup and cross-device sync.
- Encryption done locally.
- Multifactor authentication.
- Automatic security monitoring.
- There is no way to opt-out of saving all passwords on LastPass.
- Poor customer service.
- Can put wrong info in forms when generating passwords.
- Bad UX for sharing passwords.
LogMeOnce might offer more features than any other product on the market. The question is, whether you need all those features? Why? Because adding any extra feature costs more, and enabling all makes the product two or three times more expensive.
In its essence, LogMeOnce is a multifunctional password and security management solution. It provides you with a centralized platform for all websites and logins. Ensures security thanks to the AES-256 encryption technology.
- Syncs across different OS.
- Streamlined interface.
- Many unique and patented features.
- All features require separate installation and cost.
- Too many features can overwhelm users.
Enpass is a basic password manager. Works only for individual users. If you are a business user, look for another product. Works as a desktop application. The best part is the customization. You get a great customizable password generator. You can use it to save all types of data, including financial information. The software allows users to protect multiple accounts across devices with unique passwords. You can have multiple accounts and services.
- Available for all major mobile platforms, including Windows Phone and BlackBerry.
- Great free desktop application.
- Securely saves databases locally.
- Free version limited to 20 passwords.
- Mobile app pricing is per platform.
- You cannot have more than one password data file.
How to Use SplashID Password Manager
SplashID password manager is different than other password managers in terms how it started. Most password managers start as password managers, and then store other data. SplashID started as storage for data like passports, licenses, and so on. And from there, it evolved into a password manager. It is quite easy to use it and access all your accounts and sensitive information.
- 1. Start by going to the SplashID website and Sign Up for free.
- 2. Enter your email address and set your password.
- 3. This is the Master Password the software will use to encrypt your data. Make sure it is a good one.
- 4. From now on, you can login using your Master Password.
In terms of creating a good password, take a look at the quote of SplashID CEO, Morgan Slain. He says "A strong password is defined as a password that is reasonably difficult to guess in a short period of time either through human guessing or the use of specialized software". With that in mind, here are some features of SplashID:
- Instant and secure access to your valuable information.
- Complete control over complex passwords.
- Quick and secure way to share information with colleagues, friends, and family members.
- At a glance Pro dashboard you can use to get feedback on record security.
- Automated backups, securely download and restore any of your last 5 backups.
- Pro users can sync their records.
- The free plan offers some features, but not all. You can get the Pro version for $1.99 paid monthly per month, or $19.99 paid annually at once.
- Syncs passwords and other personal data.
- Optional Wi-Fi sync or no sync.
- Report duplicates and weak passwords.
- Password generator.
- Data sharing.
- Lacks automated password capture.
- No form filing.
- Software can automatically assign icons that do not match website.
- Free plan doesn't offer sync devices and backup data.
- Maximum application timeout is set at 99 minutes.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Norton Password Manager Alternatives
- How to Change Xbox One Password
- Top 5 Norton Password Generator Alternatives
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Insert Image
- Top 5 Complex Password Generator