Top 5 Video Conferencing Solutions in 2022
Stuck between the rocks and a hard place looking for the best video conferencing solutions? Are you in dire need of an up to par cheap video conference solution? Then cool your nerves because you are in the right place. In this article, we shall give you a thorough guide on the top 5 video conferencing solutions for your organization.
5 Best Video Conferencing Solutions
Here is a list of top video conferencing solutions that favors small business in the year 2022.
ClickMeeting is a powerful browser-based videoconferencing solution suitable for organizations of all sizes. You can use this platform for product demos, training sessions, online courses, business meetings, and webinars. There are several payment plans ranging from free, live, automated, and enterprise options. Simply choose a plan that suits your need.
- Prepare and Invite- Under this package, users can access multiple features to customize webinars and create amazing impression for audience. You can get paid webinars, automated webinars, add-ons, webinar timeline, and custom branding among others.
- Run and Interact- Access productive and smooth webinars irrespective of your device to create great engagement with audience via content and interaction. You can access New Room, Webinar Room, Audio and Video, Presentation, and screen sharing among others.
- Analyze and Share- Under this package, there are a number of good features that enables you to get useful predictions and respective trends on your area. You can know the on-demand webinars, perform webinar recordings and storage, social media sharing, webinar and attendee statistics, and gets performance rating as well.
- Simple- No IT skills are required. The well designed and easy to navigate interface makes webinars easy to organize and run.
- Scalability-This program offer fully customizable webinars which can create the appropriate solution for your organization.
- Reliable-The webinar platform is backed up by key well-secured data centers.
2. Zoom Meetings
Zoom offers is a powerful video conferencing software for desktop and mobile devices. The platform is equipped with up to scratch features meant to provide quick, seamless, and effective video conferencing and messaging solutions. Its ability to support more than 1000 participants at the same time, HD video and audio support, and 49 videos on same screen makes it one of the top-rated video conferencing platforms.
- Supports more than 1000 participants at the same time.
- Can project 49 videos on single screen.
- Allows file sharing and history search through chat feature.
- Meetings can be saved locally or on cloud.
- It is a secure platform.
- Provide is scalable and thus can adapt new strategies of a company.
- It is versatile and thus can handle different forms of communication.
- No real-time document sharing.
This is another top video conferencing platform with a provision for audio conferencing as well. This web-based stand-alone platform provided by LogMeIn offers a variety of pricing plans. All these plans have standard features.
- Has built in audio which allows users to choose between VoIP and toll-based options without more charge.
- Offers cloud recording and save meetings for ease of review and sharing.
- Supports HD Faces video conferencing with up to 25 feeds per session.
- The Call me to Join meeting option enables members to join meeting by simply answering a call.
- A variety of drawing tools for direct attention during meeting.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Real-time document sharing.
- It can host large meetings of over 1000 attendees.
- Require fast and error free internet connection.
- Not effective on older machine.
4. Skype for business
Skype for business is no doubt a great video conferencing platform. This platform was acquired by Microsoft back in the year 2011 and has since built it to accommodate other Microsoft products.
- Unlimited number of meetings for the paid versions.
- URL invites allows invitation of team members via link.
- Screen sharing support is available.
- Compatible with any device.
- Offers screen sharing feature which is quite simple to use.
- Works across multiple devices.
- Allows easy sharing of documents.
- Users are able to record meetings with ease.
- Any added feature comes with increased cost.
- If you are not using Office 365, there is an added cost of $2 per month.
5. Google Hangouts
This is a multipurpose video conferencing platform that supports among options like texting, phone calls, and instant messaging among others. Up to 10 people can hangout or simply join the meeting at the same time.
- Offers instant messaging.
- HD group conferencing support.
- Built-in screen sharing feature.
- Has intelligent muting capability.
- This solution can work on a variety of platforms like mobile devices and operating systems.
- It is easy to use and implement.
- With good internet connections, conferences can be held anywhere.
- Limited technical support.
- Screen sharing needs additional app called Chrome Remote.
- Any user must have a Gmail or Google account.
Comparison among the 5 Video Conferencing Solutions
Skype for business
|Video recording||Available||Available||Recording and searchable transcripts||Available||Supported|
|HD Video and Audio||Supported||Supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|File sharing||Available||Available||Integrated file sharing||Supported||Supported|
|Device compatibility||Compatible with all devices||Compatible with many devices||Works on any device||Works on Microsoft devices||Works on any device|
|Security||File shared are highly protected and backed up||End to end encryption||good||good||good|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Make a Software Demo Successfully
- All about Google Webinar and Top 5 Alternatives
- How to Create a Webinar
- Top 10 Webinar Platforms in 2022
- Top 5 Free Web Conferencing Software in 2022