How to Convert Word to PowerPoint
Do you need to display Word documents in PowerPoint form? Sometimes when preparing for a presentation, you might need to convert your Word to PowerPoint to create an impressive visual presentation. Well, this article displays three methods concerning how to convert Word to PowerPoint. It is easier rather than typing the Word content to PowerPoint from scratch. So there is a simple and easy way to help you convert Word to PPT with PDFelement.
Method 1: Convert Word to PowerPoint with PDFelement
It is known that PowerPoint is the most convenient method for presentation, presenting data in meetings or classrooms in an easy and order way. Thus, converting Word to PowerPoint is beneficial to quickly transfer your content, and here is how you can achieve this process.
Step 1. Import the Word Document to PDFelement
Open the PDFelement program on your computer and then upload the Word document through create options. On the home, menu clicks “Create PDF” and then choose the Word document that you want to convert and open it with the program. Or you can click the “From File” button on the “Home” tab. In the new window, choose the Word document and click “Open.”
Step 2. Edit Texts (optional)
Once you have opened PDFelement, click on “Edit” >“Add Text” to add texts or click the “Edit” icon to edit texts. You can also edit or add images if you wish.
Step 3. Convert Word to PPT
After making changes, now click on “Convert” and choose the “To PPT” option.
Step 4. Save Word as PowerPoint
A new window will pop up that will enable to save the file. Then provide a file name and save type as PPT. After doing so, click on the “Save” button.
Although PDFelement by Wondershare is a PDF editing tool, you can also use it to convert files from PDF to other editable forms or create PDFs. PDFelement is the best PDF editor since it is built with features that enable you to create PDFs, organize PDFs, edit texts, edit images as well as edit links. With PDFelement installed on your Mac or Windows, you are guaranteed to enhance productivity and performance for work or home projects. Moreover, this PDF editor is built with other features that we must mention.
- It provides alternative ways of opening a PDF file.
- Secures PDF with passwords, digital signatures, and watermarks.
- Enable you to redact PDF content.
- It allows users to create PDF from any file or scanners. You can also use the print command to create PDF files.
- The program provides an excellent platform to view and navigate with PDF files. Users can bookmark, take snapshots, and create attachments with ease.
- It allows users to perform annotations, such as add comments, text markups, stamps, and drawings.
- It allows you to fill PDFs forms and create fillable forms.
- You can add, edit, move, or delete comments with ease.
- It supports converting PDF files to other formats files using two methods: view and convert, and convert directly.
- Possesses OCR function that can convert scanned PDF files to editable files.
- Support to create, convert, extract data, and remove watermark in batch.
Method 2: How to Convert Word to PowerPoint
Besides using PDFelement, you can also convert Word directly from PowerPoint. Nowadays, converting Word to PowerPoint has become common in institutions and meetings. You may need to convert Word to PowerPoint, especially during the presentations. In order to convert Word to PowerPoint, you need to follow these steps to achieve this conversion process.
Step 1. Insert Object
Launch the PowerPoint application and open the Microsoft Word document by clicking on “Insert” and then click on the “Object” option.
Step 2. Select the Document
From the menu that appears, select “Create from File,” and if the word document already exists and then click on “Browse” to search the document. After selecting the document, you can click “OK.”
Step 3. Convert Word to PPT
At this time, the content of your document will appear on the screen. From there, you can then right-click on it and click “Format Object.” No, adjust the dimensions and change any color that you want.
Method 3: Convert Word to PowerPoint from Word
You can also format the Word file that you want to convert to PowerPoint by heading styles so that PowerPoint will create a slide for each paragraph in your content. Here is how to go about that.
Step 1. Open the Word Document
Open the Word document On Microsoft Word, and click the “Home” button to access "Styles."
Step 2. Select Heading Styles
Navigate to the “Styles” menu to format the word document’s content. Now, highlight your slide title and select “Heading 1,” and format the slide content as the “Heading 2” option.
Step 3. Save the Word
After formatting, save the Word document by going to “File” and then click on the “Save” button.
Step 4. Open the PowerPoint
Now launch the PowerPoint and click on “Home” after opening the PowerPoint. Then click “New slide” and select “Slides from an outline.” At this time, you need to select your Word document in the pop-up window appearing on the interface. After that, the content of the Word document will appear in the PowerPoint.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Insert Footnote to PowerPoint
- How to Create Animated Background for PowerPoint
- How to Add Curved Arrow in PowerPoint
- How to Insert Chart in PowerPoint
- How to Insert Picture in PowerPoint