How to Insert Picture in PDF on Mac
The question of how to insert picture in PDF on Mac becomes easy to answer when you have the right tool. PDFelement makes it extremely simple to insert a picture into PDF on a Mac including macOS 11, as well as a host of other PDF tasks. This article shows you how to insert a photo into PDF on Mac and highlights some of the key features of PDFelement that will make you more efficient and productive in your work.
How to Insert Picture into PDF on Mac
You can easily insert a picture into PDF on a Mac using the steps shown below. PDFelement must first be downloaded and installed on your macOS computer or laptop. Following that, replicate the steps shown below:
Step 1. Open a PDF
After you launch the program, click the "Open File…" option on the home page to import the file into the application.
Step 2. Click "Image" on the Left Toolbar
On the left toolbar, click on the "Image" menu item to go into Image Edit mode.
Step 3. Click the Add Image Icon
In the ribbon-style toolbar, click the "Add Image" icon to open a Finder File Open window.
Step 4. Insert Picture in PDF on Mac
Select the picture and then click the "Open" button on the bottom right side of the Finder window.
That's it! In a matter of a minute, you can insert a picture into PDF on Mac. You can also do several other PDF tasks such as conversion, editing, annotations, form management, security, optimizing, etc. Some of the key capabilities of PDFelement are listed below:
- Edit, Annotate, and Comment: Any content in a PDF file can be edited simply by clicking on it. You can also add comments and annotations using the extensive set of tools provided. The comments can be customized to look exactly the way you want. It also makes it easier for collaborators to see who has made what markups so there's more clarity in the collaboration process.
- PDF Security: Add password-based restrictions to encrypt and protect files from unauthorized access and modifications. Secure your PDFs with content redaction and watermarks, including the ability to add logos or text watermarks.
- Form Management: Forms are easy to create or convert. You can also extract data from forms, do automatic form field recognition and other advanced tasks. Forms are easy to fill with the form field highlighting feature, and you can add a legally-binding digital signature to your forms and other PDF documents.
- PDF Conversion: Whether you're converting to PDF or from PDF, it makes it as easy as clicking your mouse a few times. Content layouts will be preserved and everything will be converted just like the original.
- Perform OCR: Optical Character Recognition or Text Recognition is made simple, with support for over 20 different languages. The OCR is highly accurate and will require very few changes in cases where the original text is unclear or illegible.
- Batch Processes: Several tasks can be executed in bulk, including OCR, watermark additions, file encryption, and more. These batch tasks are done quickly and accurately, allowing you to be more productive than ever before.
PDFelement offers a comprehensive solution for all your PDF challenges. The best part is that it is far more affordable than other premium PDF editors such as Adobe Acrobat DC, which will cost you hundreds of dollars for perpetual licenses. In addition, PDFelement offers one of the most user-friendly interfaces in a PDF editor, along with a full range of PDF features covering basic and advanced requirements. It is ideal for small businesses as much as large enterprise organizations.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!