Top 10 PDF Converter for macOS 12
Many people wonder “can you draw on PDFs macOS 12?” The answer is yes you can, if you have the best PDF annotator in 2022 for macOS 12. A PDF annotator allows you to edit PDFs in diverse ways, and this article contains the most useful software to annotate PDFs easily.
10 Best PDF Annotator App for macOS 12
1. PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac is the most reliable PDF annotator app for macOS 12 because it comes with amazing annotation tools. They include freehand drawings, stamps, text boxes and sticky notes. As you annotate using this best free PDF annotator macOS 12, which also provides in-app purchases, you can enjoy others features to make your PDFs better.
- It comes with a straightforward menu that makes PDF modification easy
- It can manage PDF pages be reordering, adding and removing.
- It does PDF conversion by changing PDFs to MS Office applications.
- It works fast by processing with almost 100 pages per minute conversion rate.
- It makes PDF editing experience easy like Microsoft Word.
- It requires users to make payment to enjoy more functions.
- It provides a free version with a comprehensive PDF solution
- The paid version goes for $79 annually
- It functions in macOS 10.12 and above
Download this free PDF annotator tool and annotate PDFS on macOS 12 at https://apps.apple.com/app/id1470732135
PDFescape qualifies among the best free PDF annotator macOS 12 because it is not only an annotation program, but also a PDF editing tool. Its annotation tools include adding, highlighting and striking through text, inserting notes and marking up pages in PDFs.
- Web-based annotation tools are easy to understand and use
- It is free to use
- It gives you freedom to choose between the online and desktop version
- It is a cross-platform application, since is it usable in Mac and Windows
- It lets you fill out forms
- It has very limited font options when you add text
- It is extremely reliant on a stable internet connection
- There is a Free online version and a premium account worth $36/year
- It is compatible with all Mac operating systems, especially through Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
It is accessible through https://portfoliolasopa908.weebly.com/pdfescape-free-download-for-mac.html
FormSwift is among the best free PDF annotator for macOS 12 as t provides a different kind of PDF editing. While giving you the option to upload, edit and annotate PDF files, it also offers a large library of legal and other business forms you can fill in online and download as a PDF file or Word document.
It makes PDF editing so simple whereby you can add new texts and images. PDF annotation includes highlighting and insertion of sticky notes and drawings. It can also sign forms and redact information that is private.
- It hosts an extensive library of legal and business forms
- It has robust annotation tools
- It has limited text tools
- Does not provide ways to change existing text
- It is Free, but the paid version costs $89/year
- Functions on all Mac operating systems through web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Access it through https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/formswift-pdf-editorconve/bdfcnmeidppjeaggnmidamkiddifkdib?hl=en
4. PDF Nomad
PDF Nomad is among the top 10 PDF annotator apps for macOS 12 because it comes with the necessary tools for PDF annotation. It allows you to insert some inspirational comments are you read PDFs and sticky notes for probably further revision if you are a student.
Additionally, it is a PDF editing software due to its capabilities manipulate texts and images, through rotation, and cropping, as well as arranging, splitting and merging PDF pages.
- It edit all aspects of PDF files, including texts, links and images.
- It edits scanned PDFs with the assistance of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology.
- It is extremely useful in the annotation of PDFs
- It is quite expensive compared to other PDF annotator apps for macOS 12
- It has a free version, and pro version that costs $75.
- Operates on macOS 10.7 or later.
Download it at https://en.freedownloadmanager.org/Mac-OS/PDF-Nomad.html
5. PDF Expert
PDF Expert is a PDF annotator app for macOS 12 that you should consider when annotating PDFs. This Readdle app has been among the best PDF applications because it has amazing annotation tools for better PDF experience. It allows you to add comments, free hand drawings and sticky notes as well.
Other unique features include text and image editing functions such as adding, removing, rotating and changing. What’s more, it functions at an extremely high speed, especially during PDF page organization. With PDF Expert as your PDF annotator in 2022 for macOS 12, you will have better moments while reading PDFs.
- It has an excellent reading experience,
- It is easy to operate.
- It has a friendly interface
- It conducts a quick search when information is needed
- It detects fonts automatically
- It has fewer features than other PDF annotators.
- It costs $59.99
- It is functional on macOS 10.10 and above
Download it at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pdf-expert-edit-and-sign-pdf/id1055273043?mt=12
6. PDF Studio for Mac
PDF Studio for Mac is another reputed PDF annotator in 2022 for macOS 12, because it comes with amazing annotation abilities. You can use it to highlight, underline and strikethrough PDF text, as well as insert comments during learning and reading.
Other interesting features include precision measuring tools, documents security, and the ability to fill in and save PDF forms. It also creates headers, footers, and watermarks.
- It protects PDF files using permissions and passwords
- It generates PDFs out of Word documents, images and other texts.
- It can annotate PDF documents through text markups and comments
- Its trial version watermarks your PDFs.
- It is impossible to correct editing mistakes due to lack of the undo function.
- The application has a trail version but is worth $89
- It requires macOS 10.15 or later
Download it at https://mac.filehorse.com/download-pdf-studio/
7. Master PDF Editor For Mac
Have you been wondering “how do I make notes on a PDF on macOS 12?” If Yes, then your answer lies with Master PDF Editor For Mac. This PDF annotator app macOS 12 comes with powerful annotations tools such as sticky Note, strikethrough, and measuring tools.
It is also among the best PDF editor since it can edit both texts and images in a PDF file. Its other capabilities include OCR, scanning and printing.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It allows insertion of digital signatures
- It uses 128-bit encryption to protect your files.
- It can create PDF as well as XPS documents
- It is not entirely reliable due to lack of advanced features.
- The free trial version cannot handle watermark removal.
- It provides a free trial version but requires a paid version worth $49.95
- It is compatible with macOS 10.9.0 or later
Download it at https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/60810/master-pdf-editor
8. PDF Editor Mac
PDF Editor Mac is also an excellent PDF annotator app macOS 12, because it answers questions such as “can you draw on PDFs macOS 12?” With this tool, you can draw lines to expedite the annotation process without having to convert to other file formats.
Therefore, it provides drawing tools such as lines, brushes, horizontal lines or vertical lines. Additionally, it can easily add text and images, rotate PDF files, erase unwanted content, and watermark PDF files to label your copyright.
- It permanently saves the modified PDF content changes
- It has numerous and rigid annotations tools
- It watermarks your PDF for authentication purposes
- It manipulate image properties like height and width
- It does not handle scanned PDFs due to lack of OCR technology
- It is a free PDF annotator in 2022 for macOS 12
- It requires macOS 10.10 or later
Download the free PDF annotator tool and annotate PDFS on macOS 12 through https://www.pdfeditormac.com/
With a PDF annotator app for macOS 12 like PDFzorro, you can annotate your PDFs in various ways and solve numerous PDF issues. PDFzorro allows you to annotate by highlighting, and drawing on text. It also facilitates other basic tasks such as erasing unwanted texts, while adding new texts.
It can redact information if it should not be seen by others, convert files to and from PDF, fill out forms and insert and remove PDF pages.
- It is very easy to work with and thus Ideal for beginners
- It makes editing easy by approaching one page at a time.
- It performs tasks at a high speed
- It does not have the ability to create new PDF files
- It lacks some of the most important features
- It is a free tool
- It is usable in all Mac operating systems, and accessible from all browsers through this link; https://www.pdfzorro.com/
Skitch is not only the best free PDF annotator for macOS 12, but also the most reliable for image files. The tool allows you to insert free hand drawings, texts, and shapes, take handwritten notes, and highlight on PDF documents.
Basically, you can mark up your PDFs with built-in stamps, shapes, and hand-drawn sketches. The application’s annotation tools can be beneficial to your kids as well, since the app helps them in communicating virtually. It is also useful in organization.
- The interface is very easy to use
- It offers tools that make Evernote an even better way to keep things organized.
- It annotates PDFs, images and screenshots too
- It has multiple annotation tools
- Users may require an Evernote account to save any creations the make.
- It is a free annotator
- It available for all Mac operating systems, but can only be accessed using browsers through this link; https://evernote.com/products/skitch
What Is the Best PDF Annotator in 2022 for macOS 12
Are you still asking “how do I make notes on a PDF on macOS 12?” You can do any kind of PDF annotation with PDFelement for Mac, since it is the best PDF annotator in 2022 for macOS 12. It allows you to make sticky notes, and add comments, free hand drawings and stamps. It also allows you to highlight, underline and strikethrough text so that you can emphasize or discard points in your PDFs. The provided library prebuilt and custom stamps is customizable.
There are other elements that make PDFelement for Mac the best annotator for your macOS 12. After annotating, you can edit the links, text and images to make them more interesting. You can also convert the annotated PDFs, even hundreds of them, to other files and the application will ensure that all elements, including fonts, layout, formatting and annotations stay intact.
- It annotates PDFs by adding sticky note, stamps, and freehand drawings
- It des PDF markup by highlighting, underlining and strikethrough
- It compresses and optimizes documents
- It allows editing of scanned PDFs through Optical Character Recognition technology
- It adds digital signatures
- It edits PDF text, images and links, changes font properties such as styles and type
- It adds backgrounds and watermark to PDFs.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 10 Nuance PDF Converter for macOS 12
- 5 Ways to Download YouTube Videos to macOS 12 for Free
- Keynote Not Working on macOS 12 - How to Fix
- 10 Best Alternatives to PDF Expert for macOS 12
- 10 Best Nitro Alternatives for macOS 12