How to Resize PDF with Three Methods
Disk space is essential when you have small storage in your PC. Some large files can be resized to save up space. Some communication media such as email have a limit of file size one can send at a time. One of the files that take up large spaces is large PDF files. They can be resized to allow the user to accommodate new items. Resize PDF with the best softwares or online platforms. The tools present in offline and online platforms are reliable, depending on the user's needs.
Method 1: How to Resize PDF
Resizing PDF involves a series of actions. What happens during the resizing of the PDF file? Well, the offline or online platform deletes repeated information, or the user can manually delete unnecessary images, texts, or pages. It is by following the instruction that one finally succeeds in resizing or compressing the PDF file. Follow these steps to resize PDF document with PDFelement.
Step 1. Open PDF Resize Software
After installing the program, launch it, and navigate on top of the bar. Go to "Open File". The system will redirect you to your PC, where you will select the file and click "Open".
Step 2. Resize PDF File
When the file is uploaded, you have a load of tools to activate. In this case, click the "File" tab and select "Optimize", where you can select the resize class from low, medium and high. Click the "Optimize" button and wait until the resizing to end. After the process is completed, you can check the file properties and size.
Method 2: How to Resize PDF File
Another reliable option is to remove texts, images, objects, and pages to resize PDF file size. This is ideal for users who have high capacity computers. The processing speed and RAM of the hardware should be at its best. These softwares contain tools that enable editing more straightforward and user friendly. For such programs to be a success, the user interface should be simple and easy to navigate.
Step 1: Remove Unwanted Text
This is a reliable alternative from resizing the PDF. With PDFelement, you can change the font, font style, and aligning text. Run this PDF Size editor and upload a file on your computer. Click the "Edit" button tab in the top bar to change the text and image icon.
Modifying the text to your desired choice will help to resize PDF file. Choosing to delete the texts by selecting the text and pressing delete on your keyboard.
Step 2: Resize or Remove Images or Objects
Upload the file you prefer to work on. This feature is for PDF with images or objects. Click the "File" on the "Home" tab and choose from where you want to import your file. The file will display, select the "Edit" tab, and enable the editing feature. Right click the image to bring a pop-up menu with image cut, copy and paste or adjust the position. Also, after enabling the editing feature, the user can delete the image completely.
PDFelement contains features or tools that make it the superior PDF resize software. This program is worth investing your money and time. The safety and conversion degree is high as professionals recommend it to other users. If you are a beginner, this is your program, have an expert experience when using it in your daily life. The primary features in this tool are:
- Opening, viewing, and navigate PDF.
- Create PDF files from other file formats as well as from scanners.
- Annotate PDF - this involves the adding of attachments, comments, and text markups.
- Edit PDF - modify the texts, images, graphics, and other elements in PDF documents.
- Convert PDFs to other file formats, including Word, Excel, PPT, images etc.
- Protect PDF with open passwords, permission passwords and redaction areas.
- Sign PDF with hand-written signature and digital signature.
- Transfer scanned PDF and images into editable texts.
- Optimize, print, and share PDFs.
Method 3: How to Resize PDF Document Online for Free
Websites like Hipdf helps the user in accessing multiple PDF tools for free. You can use it to resize PDF free. The online version always gives the user to download their desktop version. It is the simplest online version to use without worrying about downtime. Their servers are reliable. After the PDF is uploaded, compressed, and downloaded the website permanently delete the file from their servers.
- Step one: When you open the Hipdf official website, you get exposed to various PDF tools. Go to "All Tools" > "Compress PDF".
- Step two: Click the "Choose File" button and select and upload the PDF file you want to resize.
- Step three: When the uploading is complete, click on "Compress" and wait until the process is complete. This may take minutes. The website gives you the freedom to pick the quality of output.
- Step four: When the file size has be compressed, you will notice that the PDF document has reduced in size. Click on "Download". You can also share it through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. The website always protects the privacy of the user. Lack of annoying ads makes the HIPDF site the best bargain.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Compress JPG to PDF
- How to Shrink PDF
- How to Convert PDF Table to Excel
- How to Transfer PDF to Excel
- How to Turn PDF into Excel