How to Compress Multiple PDF Files in Batch
Do you deal with a lot of PDF files? Managing hundreds of PDF documents can be problematic and time-consuming especially when you need to process aspects of the PDF documents before sending them to clients. However, with the right tool - PDFelement, it can be quite easy to manage hundreds of documents at the same time, compress multiple PDF files and easily and very safely share them with others.
If you are looking for a great way to batch process and then batch compress PDF document, this article will prove very useful to you. In it, we are going to introduce you to a solution that will help you easily batch process and batch compress PDFs.
Steps to Compress Multiple PDF Files in Batch
The best tool to help you compress multiple PDF files is PDFelement. This PDF management tool has features that can be very useful when multiple documents. One of these features is the batch processing feature that we shall be looking at in this first method. To use the batch processing feature to compress multiple PDF files in batch, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open the Multiple PDF Compressor
Start by downloading and installing PDFelement on to your computer. Run the program when the installation is complete and in the main window, click on "Batch Process" to begin the process.
Step 2: Add Multiple PDF Files for Compressing
In the window that opens, click on "Optimize" from the options on the left and then click on "Choose file" to select the PDF files you would like to batch compress. You can add as many files as you want to.
Step 3: Batch Reduce PDF File Size
As soon as you select the files you want to batch compress, select the "Optimize Option" on the left as well as the output folder you would like to use once the process is complete. You can use the "Add file" button at the top to add even more files. Click "Apply" to begin the process.
How to Compress Multiple PDF Files into One
The other way to compress multiple files into one using PDFelement is to use the "Combine Files" feature. Follow these simple steps to use this feature:
Step 1: Select Combine Files
On the "Tool" tab, select the "Combine Files" under the main menu.
Step 2: Add Multiple Files
In the window that opens, click on "Add file" to select the PDF files that you would like to combine. You can also very easy drag and drop as many files into this window as you want. Once you've added all the files you want to combine, click on "Apply" to continue.
Step 3: Compress Multiple PDFs into One
In the window that appears, select the parameters you would like to use and then click on "Optimize Option". Once the process is complete, the combined files will be available in a relatively reduced size that is much easier to share.
PDFelement is by far the most effective way to manage PDF documents. Among other things, you can use it to create, convert and edit PDF documents in numerous ways. It is also very easy to use with features that although are highly functional, are designed to make this tool very easy to use. The following are some of the program's most important features:
- You can use this program to easily create PDF documents and then edit the text, images and pages on the document.
- You can then easily convert the PDF files to other formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and many others.
- Editing PDF is easy with this tool, and you can edit text, images, watermarks, stamps etc.
- Combine, compress, merge, split PDF files and pages easily.
- It also has a lot of features that allow users to easily annotate the document in numerous ways. You can choose to add comments to the document, highlight and underline text and even add signatures. These annotation features can make it easy for you to collaborate with others on the document's editing process.
- It also has a powerful form creation and form editing features. You can create a form in just a single click and convert flat non-fillable forms into interactive fillable forms in just a few minutes. You can also edit the forms and even collect data from the forms.
- For sensitive documents, you can add passwords and various permissions, redact some information you don't want others to see and even add signatures to protect the document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 3 Steps to Remove Comments from PDF
- How to Remove Highlight in PDF
- How to Read Comments on PDF
- How to Compress PDF to 100KB
- How to Compress Word to PDF