How to Compress PDF to 200 KB
When you compress PDF to 200 kb, you take a drastic measure. Sometimes, this might not be suitable for your files. But if you need that much space on your disk, it is possible. Let's see. Today, we will help you understand how to compress PDF to 200kb.
How to Reduce PF File to 200 KB Offline
For an offline compression, you need a good PDF editor installed on your computer. Our pick is PDFelement, affordable and feature-rich software. We will talk more about benefits later on. For now, let's see how it works.
Step 1. Open a PDF
We start off by launching the software and opening the file you want to compress. You can go to "File" > "Open" to open your document. Locate the PDF, and open it. You can also open a file from "Recent Documents", or click "Open File…" on the home screen.
Step 2. Compress PDF to 200 KB
To compress PDF 200 kb, go to "File" > "Optimize". A new window will open. Here, you can choose compression type. Options include low, medium, and high. There are also two sub-options between medium and high and medium and low.
When you choose any option, PDFelement will automatically calculate the final size of the document, and the percentage of reduction. If you are satisfied with the final result, click "Optimize".
Step 3. Check the Size of PDF
Go to "File" > "Properties" to check the size of your PDF document. You can check the file size, page size, number of pages, and much more.
As you can see, compress PDF 200kb is a simple task. With a few clicks, you get the job done. That is the main selling point of the software. Simplicity at its best, PDFelement features a familiar ribbon-style design. The interface is organized in sections. Depending what you need to do, go to a specific section to open a wide palette of features. You can view the document, compress, convert, edit, apply annotation tools, modify pages, protect your document, and much more.
And the best part is, it has a much more affordable price than Adobe Acrobat DC, or other competitive software. Here are some of the best features that make the software the best PDF compressor below 200KB.
- Turn scanned documents into editable and searchable PDFs thanks to OCR.
- Compress and optimize documents to reduce file size.
- Create and Edit form fields.
- Redact sensitive information in the document.
- Extract data from PDF forms and export directly into CSV file.
- Add bates numbering to PDF document.
- Batch process documents.
- Convert to PDF and from PDF to Office formats, HTML, Epub, RTF, and more.
- Create and add digital signature.
- Edit text and images in PDF documents easily and smoothly.
- Add annotation tools to make your document look professional.
How to Reduce PDF File Size to 200 KB Online for Free
If you need only a single task, you can use an online tool to compress PDF to 200kb online. Today, we will provide a guide for online compression as well.
- 1. You can go directly to the hipdf compress PDF page website, and compress your PDF. Or, check all the other tasks you can complete online. To compress resize PDF file to 200kb online, click on "Compress PDF" on the home screen.
- 2. Open the file, either by drag and drop, or by clicking "Choose File" and locate it on your computer.
- 3. Choose compression type, options include low, medium, and high.
- 4. Wait for a few seconds for the software to finish. You can now download the document, or share it via email, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- 5. If you need another document, click "Start Over", and do the same process again. Subscribe if you want batch compression.
Tips for Compressing PDF Below 200 KB
When you resize PDF to 200KB, you take a rather drastic step. Yes, it is possible, but there are pros and cons of such a big step. There are certain things you need to take into account. With that in mind, here are some advantages and disadvantages of compressing PDF below 200KB.
- Significant reduction of file size.
- You can read/write compressed data faster than original data.
- Enables faster file transfer.
- You cannot compress large size files.
- There might be loss of quality of compressing file to 200KB.
- You cannot go back to the original image after compression.
- Quality of compressed image degrades.
If you decide to compress a file, it will be nice to know what you are getting into. You should not do this for all file types. Or, do not go for such a drastic compression. When using PDFelement, you can see the total size and percentage reduction. This can help you understand whether you need more or less compression.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Make a PDF Smaller to Email
- How to Condense PDF
- How to Decrease PDF Size Online and Offline
- How to Increase PDF Size
- How to Compress Image to PDF