How to Compress PDF to Word
PDF files play an integral role in the current internet ecosystem characterized by extensive sharing of files. It is no secret that there are numerous reasons to compress PDF to Word and thus an appropriate PDF to Word compressor is required. This article elaborates on the best way to compress PDF to Word.
The Steps to Compress PDF to Word
No tool has made it so easy to compress PDF to Word than PDFelement. The straightforward steps alongside an elegant interface make the entire experience full of fun. To compress PDF to Word, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open PDF to Word Compressor
After successful installation of PDFelement on your PC, click the program's icon to launch the program. On the main interface, hit the "Open File" link at the bottom of the window. Browse for the target folder and select the PDF file you would like to compress to Word. Click "Open" to upload the PDF file to the program's interface.
Step 2. Compress PDF before Converting to Word
Now hover the cursor over the "File" menu at the top left of the window. From the drop-down menu, select "Optimize" option. Choose between low, medium, and high compression then hit the "Optimize" button to proceed.
Step 3. Compress PDF to Word
Now go to the menu bar and click the "Convert" button. This will display multiple compression formats. Simply choose "To Word" option.
Browse for a suitable location for your file, provide a suitable name, and click "Save". You can also customize the appearance of the output file by clicking the "Settings" tab and adjusting the necessary settings.
If you have spent some time on the internet curating for a PDF tinker tool, then there is no doubt the name PDFelement dominates your search results. What then, does this tell you about the program? It is crystal clear that PDFelement is a powerful and much-sought PDF solution tool. This program offers an array of functions ranging from basic to advanced options. These perfectly integrated features are provided to help you experience and create an amazing PDF file from a file, edit, optimize and share it. So, if you are in dire need of an all-in-one PDF solution, then PDFelement should top your list. Here are some of its key features.
- Create PDF - This program allows users to create PDFs from scratch or other file formats like Word, PPT, and Excel among others.
- Annotate PDF - It makes it easier to add notes and arguments within the PDF texts regions.
- Edit PDF - This software provides various editing features like editing texts, images, objects, copy, cut and paste.
- Perform OCR - Unlike many other PDF tools, this program makes it easy to convert a scanned PDF file into an editable and searchable version. This way, you can edit your original scanned PDF file without hurdles.
- Convert PDF - This program makes it super easy to convert PDF files to and from other formats with ease. These formats include Word, PPT, and excel among others.
- Create PDF forms – This program offers an option to create interactive and fillable forms.
- Optimize - This option allows users to compress their PDF files to desired sizes for respective applications.
- Digital signature - this is a security feature that makes sharing of official documents secure and reliable by allowing parties to append digital signatures for validation.
- Batch Process - the program supports the processing of multiple files at the same time.
How to Compress PDF to Word Online
Compressing PDF to Word using online tools has become a plain-sailing task. Thanks to the ever-expanding list of plausible online converters such as HiPDF. The following steps clearly illustrate how you can compress PDF to Word using HiPDF PDF to Word compressor online.
Step 1: Open PDF to Word Compressor Online
Open your browser and visit the PDF to Word Compressor online homepage. Click the "Choose File" button and browse for the target JPG files. Once located, select and click "Open" to get it uploaded to the online compressor. Drag and drop method also works.
Step 2: Compress PDF
When the compression window opens, choose between high, medium, and low compression options depending on your need. Finally hit "Compress" to commence the compression of your PDF file.
Step 3: PDF to Word
Now select the PDF to Word conversion and upload the PDF file. Once uploaded, click "Convert" to trigger the conversion process. Download your file once the conversion is complete.
Conclusion: From this guide, it can be easily deduced that compressing PDF to Word is a simple task. As you have seen, PDFelement is an excellent PDF tool whereas HiPDF PDF compressor is ideal for all your online compressions. This is what you needed and you have found it. Download and launch the program to start enjoying the assortment of cool features.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Reduce PDF Size
- How to Compress Multiple PDF Files in Batch
- How to Increase PDF Size
- How to Highlight in Scanned PDF
- How to Compress Image to PDF