How to Compress PDF to 100KB
It can be a hassle trying to share documents that are very large in size. The uploading time for a large image-rich PDF is problematic for most sharing methods. This is why it is very important to find a way to compress PDF to 100KB. 100KB is small enough to share via any medium, including email and social media. But how do you compress a large PDF file to 100KB? In this article, we provide you with two ways to reduce PDF file size below 100KB offline and online.
How to Compress PDF Less than 100 KB Offline
One of the best desktop tools to use when you want to compress PDF to 100KB offline is PDFelement. It is very easy to use and comes with numerous other features for managing PDF documents in numerous ways. To convert PDF size to 100KB, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open File in PDF Compressor below 100kb
Download and install PDFelement. Run the program and then click on "Open File" to browse for the PDF document you want to compress.
Step 2: Compress PDF to 100KB
Once the PDF is open, click on "File > Optimize" In the window that opens, select the level of optimization you want to apply to the document (you can check which level is under 100KB) and then click "Optimize."
Step 3: Check the Size of the PDF
Once the optimization process is complete, you can check the new size of the PDF document by clicking on "File > Properties."
PDFelement is an all-around PDF management tool that can do so much more than just compress a PDF document into 100KB. Some it is the most useful features include the following:
- It has highly effective editing tools to help you edit text, images, pages, links, and watermarks on any PDF document.
- An OCR function is very useful for converting scanned PDFs into editable formats.
- You can annotate a PDF document in numerous ways, including commenting, highlighting, adding stamps, filling, and drawing.
- It also comes with numerous document protection features for documents with sensitive information. You can add a digital signature or password to protect the PDF.
- It allows you to easily print and share a PDF document.
- Additional document creation, merging, and numbering features make it a complete PDF editing suite.
- It can also be used to convert PDFs to a variety of other formats, including Word, TXT, HTML, PowerPoint, and Excel, among others.
How to Reduce PDF Size below 100KB Online for Free
You can also reduce the size of the PDF file to below 100KB using a free online tool. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Step 1: Go to HiPDF compress PDF page to access the free online tool.
- Step 2: Click on "Choose File" to browse for upload the PDF file that you would like to compress. You can also drag and drop the file into the window to upload the file.
- Step 3: The program will immediately begin compressing the uploaded file. When the process is complete, click on "Download" to download the newly compressed file.
Tips for Compressing PDF below 100 KB
Compressing your PDF files is advantageous to you in numerous ways, including the following:
- They tend to take up less disk space than non-compressed files.
- They are also easier to transfer and transfer faster.
- They tend to be easier to manage.
But most people don't realize that there are certain disadvantages that can come with compressing files. These include the following:
- When uncompressing the file for reading on your computer, the computer may end up using more memory to complete the task. This could affect the overall performance of the computer since it will have to allocate free memory to the task of uncompressing the file.
- Uncompressing the file will also take a lot of processor time. This is because the process itself is very slow, and it can take quite a while to decompress a file.
- Of course, uncompressing the file will significantly increase the size of the file. This is a problem when the compressed file contains a collection of very large files.
- Since we tend to receive compressed files, there are often sources of viruses and malware that can infect the computer. It is, therefore, very important to scan compressed files that you receive for these viruses and threats before uncompressing them.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Embed PDF in Excel
- How to Compress PDF to 200 KB
- How to Convert Word to Excel
- How to Condense PDF
- How to Make a PDF Smaller to Email