How to Change PDF to Excel
Several people know how to change PDF to Excel without a struggle. What then, is the secret to change PDF to Excel effectively? If you are stuck looking for the ultimate solution on how to PDF to Excel, then worry no more. This article thoroughly explores the best way on how to change PDF file to Excel.
How to Change a PDF to Excel Document
Changing PDF to Excel is a seamless task with PDFelement. The following steps illustrate how to change PDF to Excel.
Step 1. Open a PDF File
Download, install and run PDFelement on your PC. Click the "Open File" link on the bottom left of the primary interface to access the file explorer window. Browse for the target PDF file and click "Open" to import it to the program.
Step 2. Change PDF to Excel
When the program opens on the main interface, click the "Convert" tab on the toolbar. This will display several file formats. Choose "To Excel" option to set Excel as the output format.
Step 3. Settings for Changing PDF into Excel
The "Save As" window will be displayed to allow you to customize the save location and other output settings. Choose a suitable save location and make sure Excel as the "Save As type". Click on the "Settings" tab to customize the advanced OCR option and output option. Once satisfied with the settings, confirm them and click "Save".
Step 4. Finish the Process
The program will immediately commence the process of changing your PDF to Excel. Be patient as you monitor the process on the background until it is complete. When it is 100% complete, click on the output folder link to access the PDF file that has been changed to Excel.
To change PDF to Excel format easily, you need to use PDFelement. It is an Excellent PDF solution tool that has garnered millions of users across the continents. The program provides an easy, quick, and affordable way to create magnificent PDF files and forms. PDFelement features a sleek user interface that makes user navigation incredibly easier. The good thing is the Excellent level of compatibility. This program also helps save time and energy because you can convert multiple PDF files at the same time, thus preventing unnecessary processing queues. Download PDFelement today and get the PDF experience you have always yearned for all this while.
- It allows users to change PDF files to several types of file formats like Powerpoint, Excel, Images, Plain Texts, Word, among others.
- It allows users to open and print PDF files effortlessly.
- With the help of the OCR feature, users can edit and search for data within a scanned PDF file.
- Allows users to create forms, fill forms and share them easily.
- Users can use fillable forms to extract data with ease.
- It allows users to share their documents via means like an email attachment.
- Provides better document security with the help of passwords and permissions.
- Creates a single PDF file from different other file formats.
- It provides a secure platform to edit text, image, and links on PDF files.
- Users can collect reviews and add comments to texts in PDF files.
How to Change PDF to Excel Free Online
HiPDF is a free yet functional online tool that can change PDF to Excel with ease and speed. The program supports conversion to PDF files to formats like PNG, JPG, Excel, Word, GIF among others. With the user-friendly interface, users can navigate with ease irrespective of their level of expertise. Try HiPDF and convert change your PDF to Excel online for free.
How to Change PDF to Excel with HiPDF
- Step 1. Visit HiPDF homepage using your browser. On the main interface, click on "All Tools". From the several options, click the "PDF to Excel" tab.
- Step 2. The PDF to Excel window shall subsequently display. Hit the "Choose File" button to allow you to upload the target PDF file. Simply search for the PDF file within the file explorer window and click "Open" to fetch it to the program's interface. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the PDF file or upload it from other sources like Dropbox, Onedrive, and box.
- Step 3. When the PDF file successfully uploads, hit the "Convert" button to trigger the program to change PDF to Excel.
- Step 4. Once the program completes changing PDF to Excel, the "Download" icon will be available at the bottom. Tap on this button and your newly converted file will be downloaded to your device.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Transform PDF to Word
- How to Make PDF to Word
- How to Extract PDF to Word
- How to Embed PDF in Word
- How to Save PDF as Word