How to Add Checkbox to PDF Easily
If you want to tick answers on a PDF form, the best choice is to add checkbox to PDF. You may think of copying a checkbox online and pasting it on the PDF form. That may be a solution, but there is a much easier and more professional way to insert a checkbox in PDF. It would be best if you used a PDF tool that has an edit PDF form option like PDFelement.
Stpes to Add Checkbox To PDF
When you want to add a checkbox to PDFs, you need to use PDFelement. This tool has an edit PDF form option that has checkbox options. With this option, you will insert a checkbox in PDF easily. Moreover, PDFelement allows you to create PDF forms, edit PDF forms, create PDFs, convert PDFs, and annotate PDFs. Now, here is a step-by-step guide on how to add a checkbox to PDF using PDFelement.
Step 1. Open PDF form
Open your PDF form with PDFelement by clicking the “Open files” button on the Home window once you open the program. You will be able to select a PDF form from your File Explorer. From there, click on it and open it with PDFelement.
Alternatively, you can upload the PDF form to the program using the drag and drop option.
Step 2. Edit PDF form
The PDF form will open up on the PDFelement. Now, click on "Form” on the main menu, and from the drop-down menu, click on the “Edit” button on the top right to activate the editing options. To stop editing, click on the “Edit” icon again.
Step 3. Add checkbox in PDF
After that, navigate to the text field that you want to add a checkbox. Next, click on the Checkbox option under the Form menu, and once you click on the text field, it will be added automatically. Do so for all the sections of your form that you want to add a checkbox.
Step 4. Edit checkbox properties
You can also modify the checkbox properties under its properties. On the Checkbox properties window, click on “Option” to start editing the properties. Change the checkbox style on the “Check Box Style.” You can also define if you want to export values. After that, click on “Close” and start adding the checkbox to your PDF form. Once you are done, ensure that you save the document. Go to “File” and click on the “Save” option.
Key features of PDFelement
PDFelement holds some very useful functionalities that you must know. Here are some of the features
- It allows you to create PDF files from various output formats like blank pages, screenshots, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other forms of images.
- It is built with an OCR plugin that scans your PDF files and makes them editable and forms interactive.
- Enables you to optimize PDF pages by rearranging, replacing, extracting, deleting, and adding new pages.
- PDFelement allows you to edit your PDF by modifying its texts, images, and links.
- It allows you to convert PDF to formats like HTML, EPUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, RTF, TIFF, and PNG.
- Signs and protects PDF files with passwords and permission.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- The Best Online PDF Form Filler
- How to Fill out IRS Form 8962 Correctly
- How to Add Checkbox to PDF Easily
- IRS Mailing Address: Where to Mail IRS Payments
- How to Fill Out a PDF Form Quickly