How to Edit PDF with Microsoft PDF Editor
Microsoft Office is undoubtedly one of the most important programs to create or edit Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. For all those who do not know, there is no separate Microsoft PDF editor or Microsoft PDF writer available, but the famous built-in word program can be used to edit PDF files. In other words, we can regard Microsoft word as the Microsoft PDF editor to do our daily tasks such as editing PDF files, creating new PDF files, or saving word documents as the PDF documents. Here's the detailed guide on how you can edit PDF files with this Microsoft PDF editor.
Edit PDF with Microsoft PDF Editor Alternative
PDFelement is a complete PDF creator, editor, converter and form filler. Unlike Microsoft PDF editor – Microsoft Office, you will not need to convert the PDF documents, but you can directly edit the PDF file. You can edit anything present in the PDF file from the text to the images or graphics.
Step 1. Open PDF
Right-click on the PDF file that you want to edit, and then click on "Open with" and select "Wondershare PDFelement" from the list. This will directly open the PDF file in the software. However, you can also launch the program first and then can import PDF files in it.
Step 2. Edit PDF Text
In order to edit the text in PDF file, go to the "Edit" tab and click the "Edit" button. Now, click on any word or sentence that you want to edit, and you will see a blue outline around that text area. You can select and edit this word or sentence now.
Step 3. Edit PDF Images
Just like text, options to edit images can be found under the "Edit" tab. Click on the "Edit" button and click on the image that you want to edit. Most of the editing options can be performed right on the image. However, you may need to the right click on the photo to rotate it in any direction.
Step 4. Edit PDF Pages
Editing pages in PDF means changing the order of PDF pages, replacing them, deleting them, or making a copy of them. All these options are present in the "Page" tab. Click on it, and you will see plenty of other options to edit the pages.
You can refer to this article to get more detailed steps about how to delete pages from PDF on Mac.
Step 5. Edit PDF Forms
With the built-in options to edit PDF forms, Wondershare PDFelement will automatically detect the interactive fields in the PDF form. Click on "Highlight Fields" and fill out the PDF forms.
In the case of text, you can change the style, fonts, and even the alignment of the text. So, if you are adding new text in the PDF file, you can match the style of the text with the already present text in the PDF file. In the case of images, you can crop the images, resize them, rotate them, or extract them from the PDF file. In contrast to the program as mentioned above, this Microsoft PDF document writer can even edit the text present in the scanned documents using the OCR feature. Normally, a scanned document is saved as the image, which is not editable in Microsoft office. But it will let you edit the document in the easiest possible way. Get more details about how to edit scanned PDF files.
Edit PDF with Microsoft Office PDF Editor
Here are the steps about how to use Microsoft Office PDF Editor:
- Launch Microsoft Word on your computer and open the desired PDF file in the program. Click on the "File > Open" and select the PDF file.
- Now, it will show a dialogue box on the screen asking you to convert the PDF file to an editable word document, which may take a lot of time, and the graphics of the PDF file will also be displaced. Click on the "OK" button on this dialogue.
- Wait for a few seconds to minutes and let Microsoft Word convert this PDF file to Word document.
- You can simply edit this document as the Word document, and after making changes, save the document. An important thing to notice is that you will need to save the final file as the "PDF" instead of the DOCX format.
- Before you continue, please make sure that this feature will only work with the latest version of Microsoft Office on your computer, such as Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016.
- Normally, a PDF file consists of text and images. When we edit the PDF file in Microsoft PDF editor or word, it may lose the formatting of the document, especially in the case of the images present in the PDF file.
- Moreover, you cannot directly do a Microsoft office edit PDF but will need to convert it to the word document.
Video on Edit PDF with Microsoft PDF Editor Alternative
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Best Alternative to Sedja PDF Editor for Windows
- How to Convert PPT to PDF with Nitro Pro
- Best Alternative to Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
- How to Convert PDF to Text (TXT) with Nitro Pro
- Convert Text Files to PDF Files with Nitro Pro