Infix PDF Editor - Tips and Tricks You Need Know
Infix PDF Editor and Infix PDF Editor Pro is popular PDF editing software that can be used to edit PDF text. The program is very simple to use when you want to edit the text size, font, font color and more. You can also get Infix PDF Editor key to edit whole paragraphs of the PDF document or even completely reformat the text. It is a great tool but it does have its shortcomings and in this article, we hope to highlight these shortcomings and give you an alternative solution. Let's begin with how Infix PDF Editor works.
The Best Solution for Infix PDF Editor Full
Infix PDF Editor is a good choice but if you are looking for a more comprehensive solution that gives you more room to maneuver, you may want to try PDFelement. This program makes it very easy for you to create, convert and edit PDF documents. Some of the features that make PDFelement the better alternative include the following;
- You can edit the text on the document in numerous ways. You can add and delete text or even change the font size, style and color.
- You can also easily edit the images. You can add and delete images or even change their size and orientation.
- It also has numerous annotation features including the ability to highlight, strikethrough and even add comments, notes and custom stamps.
- PDF creation can be done in just one click and you can easily convert the PDFs to many other formats including Word, Excel, HTML and even EPUB.
- This Infix PDF Editor alternative also gives you the ability to password protect the document.
- Its OCR features make it the ideal tool for the editing scanned or image-rich PDFs.
Step 1: Explore the Program
When you first launch the program you will notice the different buttons geared towards different functions. You will see "Create PDF" which is one way to open a PDF or create a PDF from other file formats.
"Edit PDF" will open the chosen PDF with the "Edit" tab active to facilitate faster editing. "Combine PDF" allows you to add merge different PDF files together and "Convert PDF" will convert selected PDFs to multiple other formats.
Step 2: How to Edit PDF
To Edit a PDF document, click on the "Edit PDF" tab and then browse for the PDF file you wish to edit. If you wish to edit the text, click on "Edit Text" and then click on the text you wish to edit. A text box will appear allowing you to make changes to the document.
If you wish to edit images, click on "Edit Objects" and then click on the image. A box will appear allowing you to resize or move the image.
To add text and images, click on "Add Text" and "Add Images" respectively and then click on the area you wish to add the text or image.
Click on "Link" to add or edit hyperlinks.
Step 3: How to Edit Scanned PDF
When you open a scanned PDF document, you will see a yellow warning at the top. Click on "Perform OCR" and once this process is done a new PDF file will open in the editing window for you to edit anyway you like.
Step 4: How to Protect PDF
To add a password to the document, click on "Protect" and then click on "Password". In the dialog box that opens, enter the password and then set the requirements and click "OK".
The Steps on Editing PDF with Infix PDF Editor
Here's how to edit a PDF with Infix PDF Editor Pro:
- Step 1: Begin by opening the PDF document you wish to edit inside Infix PDF editor.
- Step 2: To add new text to the document, select the "Text" tool from the toolbar and then click on the area within the document you would like to add new text. A new text box will appear allowing you to add text. Remember to choose the required font size before editing.
- Step 3: To change the font size of the text, select the "Text" tool again and then click on the text you wish to edit. You can select the text by dragging. Once the text is selected, choose a font size, color or type.
Shortcomings of Using Infix PDF Editor:
Infix PDF Editor lacks a number of features that would otherwise make it the ideal PDF management tool. These are:
- It can't be used to convert PDF to other formats
- It lacks an OCR feature and therefore not ideal for editing scanned PDF
- It has no image editing features
- Infix PDF Editor portable does however have advanced Text editing features that can come in quite handy. For instance, you can use the "Find and Replace" feature to find text within the PDF document and replace it with other text, much like you would do on Microsoft Word.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Compare PDF with Beyond Compare and PDFelement
- How to Search in Adobe Reader
- How to Resize PDF with Acrobat Easily
- How to Convert PDF to HTML in Adobe Acrobat
- How to Use PDFaid Compress PDF for Free