How to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG
What is the fastest way to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG?
Apple came up with a new version of the image format known as HEIC on the iOS 11 update. Therefore, any photos take on iOS 11 bare the format HEIC. As a result, you may want to create a slideshow or upload these photos online, and there are in unsupported file format HEIC. For this case, you will need to look for batch conversion HEIC to JPG way. Luckily, in this article, we have come to your rescue and show you how to batch convert HEIC to JPG using PDFelement.
How to Convert HEIC to JPG on Mac
PDFelement will enable you to batch convert your HEIC files to JPG format within a few steps. You should install this software on your Mac as it supports macOS X 10.12 and above.
Before we look at how to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Mac, here is a quick tip. For batch conversions, always ensure that you put the files that you want to convert in one folder so that it can be easy to retrieve and upload.
With that being said, here is a step-by-step guide on how to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Mac. The steps include:
Step 1. Go to "Create" Tool
Assuming you have installed this HEIC to JPG batch converter, you can now open it on your Mac. Now, navigate to the main menu and click on the "File" option. A drop-down menu should appear. Scroll down and click on the "Create" option and then choose "From PDF File" and move to the next step.
Step 2. Select as More HEIC Files and Convert to PDF
The program will enable you to access your file storage location and upload the HEIC files. Now, click on the folder on where your HEIC files are and select all or choose them selectively. From there click on "Open" to upload the selected "HEIC" files.
Step 3. Save HEIC as PDF
After that, you now have to save the uploaded HEIC files to PDF first before converting them to PDF format. Therefore, head to "File" and click on "Save" from the drop-down menu and your HEIC files will be saved to PDF format.
Step 4. Open the PDF Converter Tool
Now that you have the HEIC files saved to PDF format, you can now convert them to PDF format easily. On the home menu, click on "Tools" and then choose "PDF Converter" under the batch processes option.
Step 5. Add All the PDF Files Just Saved and Batch Convert HEIF to JPG
Next is to upload the very converted HEIC to PDF files to the program. At the bottom left of the PDF, the converter is the "+Add…" button that allows you to upload several files to the program.
On adding all the desired PDF files, now click on the "Format" tab to the right and choose "Image" format. After that, the image formats will now be accessible and clickable. Click on the "JPG" format and then click on "Apply". By doing so, this HEIC to JPG batch converter will immediately convert the PDF files to JPG format.
Remember, with this software, and you can define the location to save your files and rename them.
When it comes to batch converting HEIC to JPG, PDFelement is the best software to use. But what is PDFelement? It is a PDF tool that is built with many functionalities such as create, convert, edit, optimize, and share PDF files. All these features are readily available in both free and premium versions.
Moreover, it supports batch processing of files such as conversion, data extraction, deleting, encrypting, and much more. Without saying much let us now have a look at the main features.
- Edits PDF files by altering texts, images, objects, links, background, watermarks, headers, footers, bates, and numberings.
- It converts PDF files to popular file formats such as PowerPoint, Excel, RTF, Word, HTML, Images, and Plain Texts.
- Enables you to batch extract texts, images, links, and data from PDF forms.
- Allows you to comment on PDF files by annotating them with stamps, text markups, drawings, and comments.
- It is a PDF form filler and form creator.
- Allows you to redact texts of PDF files that could be sensitive.
- Protects PDF files with passwords, eSignatures, and also enables you to add permissions.
- It can share your PDF files via email attachments, Airdrop, Notes, Messages, and Add people.
- The inbuilt OCR plugin allows you to scan your scanned PDF files to make them searchable and editable. In the end, you will be able to extract data from them.
- compatible with macOS X 10.12, 10.13, 10.14,10.15 Catalina and 11 Big Sur
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!