How to Download Adobe Reader App 2022
Adobe Reader application is the most successful software in dealing with PDF documents. The presence of the software arranges for a broader spectrum of work output with lesser time consumption. This article will tell you how to achieve the Adobe Reader app download process and the best free alternative - PDFelement for iOS.
Do you always wish to retain the superb app alternative to Adobe Reader on your smartphone? To be honest, the elite replacement for Adobe Reader is PDFelement for iOS. It stands apart from other programs because of the flexible nature and incorporated technologies.
You can become productive with the help of the features, and perform major changes in a document right from your phone. The characters that you receive on the go are:
- Editing a document, addition of text and images, deletion, and other such activities.
- Organizing files and folders
- Flawless connectivity and sharing across multiple devices after commenting using different tools
- File management with abundant options such as using the camera to convert a picture to PDF, and importing or exporting data to PDF format
Adobe Reader Free Download for Mobile
Downloading and using Adobe Reader for Android
Follow the steps below to get the Adobe Reader application for your Android phone.
1. From the home screen of the device, tap Play Store.
2. From the search bar that you notice on the home page of the Play Store, enter Adobe Reader to get the list of available apps that suit the entered value.
3. Tap the Adobe Acrobat Reader from the list.
4. Choose "Install" from the next screen.
5. If the application prompts for special permissions, grant them by clicking the "Accept" button.
6. You can open the application after completion of the installation, where Adobe will display the login screen.
The availability of Adobe Acrobat Reader for an Android phone made things easy. With the backing provided by it, you can perform quite a lot of actions on a PDF. Let us see how you can do them in a few quick steps.
1. Open the application on your Android device and choose the file that calls for editing. When the file loads, Adobe will show you the menu bar with options. Note that the menu disappears after a short while. You can tap again on the screen to bring back the menu.
2. Click the following image to open editing features:
3. You can pick any of the alternatives from the following window:
4. The aspects will enable you to add text, create a signature, underline text, delete text, and much more. For example, choose the "T" symbol to add text. Use the text pod to write the text, place it at the needed position, and press Save.
Downloading and using Adobe Reader for iOS
1. From the main screen of your iOS device, tap App Store.
2. From the search bar, type Adobe Acrobat Reader, and choose the one released by Adobe technologies.
3. Install it on your iOS system.
These steps will help you edit a PDF on your iOS system with ease. The process remains similar to that of the Android version.
1. Open the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on your iPhone or iPad. Choose the document you wish to edit. The menu bar appears automatically and disappears after a while if left idle. You can get back to the menu by tapping on the document once again.
2. Tap the given image to open to unlock additional editing features:
3. From the list, choose a suitable choice to begin editing the file.
4. You can pick any of the symbols to start editing. For example, press the "Pen" icon to create a signature on your iOS device. You can add it to documents and share them. You can save the signature on the device too and synchronize with other devices.
Best PDF Desktop Program for macOS
Though Adobe Reader reigns the arena among desktops for editing a PDF, you do have other alternatives that offer much more and at a lesser price. The one that we are introducing to you is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. The acmes of the program are what keep it ahead in the race, and of course ahead of Adobe Reader.
What you get with the program are the following attractions:
- Robust editing
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition
- Reflow text using Autofit Text option
- Automatically checks for spelling errors
- Give birth to professional PDFs from over 300 formats
- Unite two files of different formats into a single PDF record
- Indexing methodology for quick retrieval of files
- Break larger archives into smaller PDFs or in various formats
- Extraction capability to create a PDF using only the needed pages
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!