How to Edit Link in PDF
Perhaps you want to send out a report in PDF format that includes links to your co-workers or customers. But when you try the links in the PDF document, you find that they aren't working correctly. Perhaps you don't know how to edit links in PDF without first converting the document to an editable format such as Word. But if you're short on time, you'll need an alternative way to edit PDF links without converting the document first. This article will provide you with an easier way to edit hyperlinks in PDF files with the best PDF link editor - PDFelement.
How to Edit Hyperlinks in PDF on Windows
Step 1: Open a PDF File
Drag and drop the PDF file you wish to open into the main window of the program, or launch the program and then click on "File" and then "Open File" to browse for your PDF file.
Step 2: Edit PDF links
Once the PDF document is open, you can edit the PDF links. You'll need to go to the "Edit" tab and click on the "Link" button. Double-click the link to edit it.
- To add a link to a PDF, move your cursor to the area you want to set the link and draw a rectangle. This will open a new "Link" window; set the link action and then click "Set Link".
- To edit a PDF link, double-click on the Link anchor text within the document to launch the "Link" dialog box. Here you can edit the "Link Action" choosing to either "Open a Web Page" or "Go to a Page View". Click on "Set Link" to complete the process.
Step 3: Delete a Hyperlink in PDF
You can easily delete a link as well. To do this, click on "Edit" again and then "Link". Then right click on the linked text and select "Delete" from the options provided to remove the link immediately.
Why to Choose the Best PDF Link Editor
The best way to edit PDF links is to use a program specifically designed to be user-friendly. PDFelement lets you edit PDF documents any way you want. This program comes with a lot of features all of which work together to make PDF management very simple and easy, so you won't have to waste time figuring out how it works. Some of these features include the following:
- It can be very useful when you want to edit a PDF document in any way, not just edit links in PDF. You can use it to add and remove text and images, as well as change the font and text color.
- It is also very handy when you want to annotate the document. The annotation features make it easy for you to add comments to the document, strike-through, highlight, add notes or custom stamps and even underline text.
- The OCR feature is another great tool that allows you to edit scanned PDF documents, making them searchable and editable. OCR recognizes the numbers, text and Images with precision while maintaining the layout and formatting of the original document.
- PDF to GIF: Convert PDF to GIF Image Format
- How to Mask PDF Text in Easy Way
- How to Sign a PDF Form without Printing It Quickly