How to Generate PDF from HTML Files Quickly
Even HTML pages has to be converted from time to time for some professionals. Although, there are various HTML to PDF converters available online, it may not work well in case of data protection or layout of converted documents. For this purpose, PDFelement is the right tool. You could generate PDF from HTML easily within few minutes with PDFelement.
3 Steps for Generating HTML to PDF
PDFelement is a professional and efficient tool to convert HTML pages to PDF file format. After conversion from HTML to PDF, users could edit the generated PDF file by changing its font size, font, and colour. This tool is recommended by many professionals due to it's unique features, simple user - interface and low price. In short, it is an handy tool when it comes to converting and saving our important documents in any file format you want. Here is a detailed step by step tutorial about how to generate HTML to PDF files for both Windows & Mac OS.
Step 1. Convert from HTML to PDF Document
Select "Home" menu at the top of the main interface and click “From File” for generating HTML to PDF file format.
Step 2. Edit PDF File
The highlighting feature about this converter is that it also allows you to edit the newly generated PDF file with just 2 simple clicks. You could add watermark, edit text or images, delete, crop and annotate. Moreover, you could also insert, split and merge PDF files.
Step 3. Save PDF
After changing the background, you can now click the "File" tab and select "Save As" to save files.
PDFelement is an reliable and effective convertor which allows its users to convert HTML to PDF files securely. Alongwith, conversion of HTML files, it also allows you to convert various other file formats into PDF. Most importantly, it could convert PDF files to various other file formats like Word, Excel, Image, EPUB, PowerPoint and Text. Its highlighting feature is that it has a special Optical Character Recognition Technology (OCR). With the help of OCR, users could perform formatting activities to your PDF documents.
Here are the key features:
- Easily Convert HTML to PDF files with 3 clicks.
- Convert PDF files into more than 12 file formats.
- Supports conversion of Word, Excel, Epub and PowerPoint files.
- Special OCR Plugin option for Licenced users (Full-Version).
- Instant Options such as Open, Print, Save, and markup your PDF files.
- Quick, easy and effective method with easy-to-use interface.
- Edit, Add, Remove, Move and rotate options.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Make a Word Document a PDF Easily and Quickly
- How to Resize PDF Image to Change Aspect Ratio Easily
- Top 3 Ways to Open PDF in Excel Easily
- The Best Way to Link to Page in PDF
- How to Extract Text from PDF Image Quickly