How to Generate PDF from HTML Files Quickly
Even HTML pages have to be converted from time to time for some professionals. Although there are various HTML to PDF converters available online, it may not work well in case of data protection or layout of converted documents. For this purpose, PDFelement is the right tool. You could generate PDF from HTML easily within a few minutes with PDFelement.
3 Steps for Generating HTML to PDF
PDFelement is a professional and efficient tool to convert HTML pages to PDF file format. After conversion from HTML to PDF, users could edit the generated PDF file by changing its font size, font, and color. This tool is recommended by many professionals due to its unique features, simple user - interface and low price. In short, it is a handy tool when it comes to converting and saving our important documents in any file format you want. Here is a detailed step-by-step tutorial about how to generate HTML to PDF files for both Windows & macOS.
Step 1. Convert from HTML to PDF Document
Select the "File" menu at the top of the main interface and click "Create" > “From File” for generating HTML to PDF file format.
Step 2. Edit PDF File
The highlighting feature about this HTML to PDF converter is that it also allows you to edit the newly generated PDF file with just 2 simple clicks. You could add watermark, edit text or images, delete, crop and annotate. Moreover, you could also insert, split and merge PDF files.
Step 3. Save PDF
After changing the background, you can now click the "File" tab and select "Save As" to save files.
PDFelement is a reliable and effective converter which allows its users to convert HTML to PDF files securely. Along with, conversion of HTML files, it also allows you to convert various other file formats into PDF. Most importantly, it could convert PDF files to various other file formats like Word, Excel, Image, EPUB, PowerPoint and Text. It's highlighting feature is that it has a special Optical Character Recognition Technology (OCR). With the help of OCR, users could perform formatting activities to your PDF documents.
Here are the key features:
- Easily convert HTML to PDF files with 3 clicks.
- Convert PDF files into more than 12 file formats.
- Supports conversion of Word, Excel, Epub and PowerPoint files.
- Special OCR Plugin option for licensed users (Full-Version).
- Instant Options such as Open, Print, Save, and markup your PDF files.
- A quick, easy and effective method with an easy-to-use interface.
- Edit, Add, Remove, Move and rotate options.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Combine PDF
- 4 Solutions to Convert DOCX to PDF
- Quick Way to Convert Web Form to PDF File
- 4 Ways to Protect PDF from Copying
- How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF on Windows