How to Convert Excel to PDF in Windows
It's believed that the best way to share some business information in Excel is to convert Excel to PDF file. This will compress the document's original size, allow your colleagues to easily print the document and shared among other people in their teams. But how can you easily and quickly convert your documents to PDF without data loss? Below will introduce best Excel to PDF converter - PDFelement to you .
Convert Excel into PDF with PDFelement
Step 1. Upload the Excel File
Launch the software. Click the "Create PDF" button from the Home window. Alternatively, open the "Home" tab and click "From File". A window will pop up and all you need to do is search for the Excel file and open it.
Step 2. Save Excel as PDF Document
Click "Finish" on the processing window when the process is complete. You can edit the PDF file with numerous tools like edit text, add image, add background and so on. Then click on "File"and choose "Save As" to save your PDF file.
PDFelement is an awesome PDF conversion tool to support you to save excel as PDF easily, which should be at the beck and call of people who works with a lot of PDF documents: students, educators, small business owners, business writers, consultants etc. It offers great value for money and is one of the most affordable in the market.
The advantages are listed below:
- Editing tools that mimic word processors so that you can make modifications to documents as you would in a word processor like Microsoft Word. It is so dynamic that you can do a lot with one software.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology that makes texts flatten in scanned documents to be editable and searchable. This will make researching for certain topics easier.
- Conversion technology that can change non-PDF documents (like Excel files) into PDF—this will work the other way round too.
- Form filler that will make filling PDF forms easier—without the need to print it out first. Users can also create fillable forms themselves.
Other Free Excel to PDF Converter on the Internet
1. Nuance PDF Converter for Mac
Nuance PDF Converter is another program to convert multiple office documents to the PDF files. The advantages include the full fledge conversion with the images, tables and columns intact in the Excel file and it will convert the Excel files instantly to the PDF files. Apart from that, you can edit the PDF documents, fill important forms or can lock the PDF file using the Nuance PDF Converter. However, the user-interface of the program is not that easily understandable for most of the users and the trial version does not provide most of the functionalities.
2. Wondershare PDF Converter Pro
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is not a creator or editor, yet it is professional level to convert multiple Excel files to the PDF files. The unique batch conversion will convert multiple files at the same time and you can either create an individual PDF file from the program or can combine multiple Excel files to make on PDF file.
The best thing about this converter is the unique and simplest user-interface which is not offered by any other Excel to PDF Converter. Even this little utility has the OCR feature to check or edit the text present in the PDF files. Moreover, the professional features of the Wondershare PDF Converter Pro will also convert the locked Excel files to the PDF file and you can even organize the pages after conversion.
3. Nova PDF Add-On
Nova PDF is not a standalone program to convert Excel to PDF files, however, it comes in the form of a plug-in or Add-on for the Microsoft Office which will be embedded right in the Microsoft Excel and users can easily print or convert the Excel sheet to the PDF file. Unlike all other programs, there are no options or ability to convert multiple Excel files to the PDF files at the same time.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF into a JPEG/JPG
- How to Convert a PowerPoint to PDF in Windows
- How to Edit PDF Text Efficiently
- How to Add Watermark in PDF Files for Windows
- How to Get Text from Image