Top 5 Zoom Alternative in 2022
As one of those usable video conferencing tools out there, Zoom Meeting has been the mainstay for startups and small teams. However unsatisfactory in-depth Zoom Room meeting reports and issues with cumbersome subaccounts management might require you to find a Zoom alternative.
When making video calls with your teams or coworkers from around the world or locally you need a quality working video conferencing software you can trust. With the following alternatives to Zoom Meeting this shouldn't hard at all.
Top 5 Zoom Alternative for Video Conferencing
Here are five top Zoom webinar alternatives perfectly appraised and enhanced for 2021.
Designated PC MAG's Editor's Choice for its video conferencing and webinar solution, ClickMeeting remains one of the best Zoom Meeting alternatives offering a lot of features that make meetings, trainings, online course streaming and live selling a success. ClickMeeting excels in many areas, including easy webinar room customization as well as other elements fast and easily.
- Makes webinars automation easy
- Supports paid webinars with lots of add-ons
- Multi-user support
- Address book and custom branding support
- Subaccounts and webinar timeline
- Facebook and YouTube streaming
- Whiteboard and presentation support
- Screen sharing and surveys and polls
- Toll-free phone number support
- Online meetings
- Webinar storage and recording
- Social media easy sharing and performance rating
- Webinar statistics of attendees
- Includes a free trial
- No credit card needed to try the software
- Simple to grasp and easy to use
- Superb webinar tool
- No negative aspects found.
2. Intermedia AnyMeeting
One of the most ideal Zoom Meeting alternative hosts, Intermedia Anymeeting has all you need to get your video conferencing duties started. It comes with a lot of file sharing and collaboration functionalities that may come in handy when you need them.
- Web based software
- Webinar hosting tools
- Screen sharing capabilities
- File sharing features
- Collaborative capabilities
- Integration options
- Limited single-click functionality only available for Chrome browsers
- Doesn't include sufficient instructions
- Can be confusing to use at times
- Mobile applications not the most polished
3. Zoho Meeting
This is an alternative to Zoom Meeting and quite easy to use when it comes to making the most of enhanced video conferencing. Its video conferencing features and functionalities are solid, especially for those interested in web presentations and screen sharing. Essentially, there's more to this simple to use browser-based tool but you might want to use another alternative such as ClickMeeting if you're interested in social sharing, recording and storage, white boarding, among others.
- Screen, video and audio sharing
- Scheduled and instant meeting set up
- Integrates with Zoho tools such as Calendar, Projects and CRM
- Includes a free usable version
- Intuitive web tool
- Embeds web meetings
- Attendee details customization really hard
- Data capture and report really elementary
- Lacks sufficient features such as white boarding and content storage and sharing
- Contains hidden costs
- Other alternatives have better features
4. RingCentral Meetings
With this Zoom alternative you can carry out quality video meetings in diverse devices from mobile gadgets, to laptops and computers. In essence, RingCentral Meetings allows you to access diverse features from mobile integration, screen sharing, team messaging, HD video and lots of other add-ons. It's also quite affordable and offer top-notch video conferencing though it has lots of issues in many important areas. Even so, its free plan is good for its level.
- Screen sharing
- Team messaging
- Includes add-ons
- Mobile integration
- HD video
- Includes a free plan
- Dial-in customer support
- Usable in diverse platforms
- Supports local recordings only
- Doesn't offer collaboration with users from the outside
- Lots of issues in a number of critical areas
5. BlueJeans Meetings
This Zoom alternative allows you to manage, host and join web meetings, audio and video conferences from diverse areas in remote areas, desk or a conference section somewhere. It claims to offer immersive Dolby Voice audio and HD video. Meeting replays are supported, including capturing critical discussion points. A browser tool, video meetings happen from the browser courtesy of spatial audio and quality video for face-to-face collaboration without anything required to install or download.
- Integrates with other tools
- Screen sharing
- Cloud streaming and recording
- Dolby Sound for audio in enabled hardware and rooms
- Feedback statistics
- Works on browser and supports mobile devices and PCs
- Doesn't include file sharing
- Recording not available for all plans
- Obvious webinar features lacking
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Create a Zoom Meeting
- 5 Best Cloud Meeting Software in 2022
- How to Make a Product Demo that Stands Out
- How to Join Zoom Meeting
- 5 Best Teleconference Software in 2022