Top 5 Password Locker You Will Love
A great password locker is an invaluable thing in the modern world. Droves of people have multiple accounts and a vast majority use the same password for different sites. Although this is convenient, the ultimate price is the vulnerability of your accounts. To avert this, you need a powerful lock password manager as guided in this article.
5 Best Password Locker for 2020
Locking your passwords in a safe place is not an option in the current world marred by frequent data breaches. This means you should be armed with the best password locker tool. Here we examine the top five password locker tools to protect your accounts.
1Password naturally tops our list of the best password locker tools for your accounts. The flawless platform has an assortment of incredible capabilities that virtually keeps you a million miles away from the data breach. Its ability to generate and store strong and unique passwords is just the ice tip of what to expect from this amazing software. 1password is available for all devices, browsers, and operating systems and has the capability to sync your devices. This way, updates will be automatically reflected across devices. Ranging from the ease of use, flexibility, and excellent security, 1password represents an ultimate password locker tool for every account. You can choose the personal & family plan or Team and Business plan depending on your needs. There is also a 30-day free trial version.
- It generates strong and unique passwords.
- Gets rid of sensitive information when you cross the borders.
- Supports two-factor authentication.
- Gives alert in case of password breaches.
- Sync between all devices.
- Supports easy import and export of data across password managers.
- It allows a user to save and fill information on credit cards.
- It has tons of features.
- Secure and highly reliable.
- Better features come with premium versions.
2. LastPass Password Locker
LastPass obviously comes among the top pick password locker applications. The program is enriched with tons of functional features that work in tandem to give an outstanding password lock. Data is kept securely via the AES-256 bit encryption technique alongside PBKDF2 SHA-256 and salted hashes. You can use the app to store information like credit card details, delivery addresses, encrypted notes, and insurance details among others. There are both free and reasonably priced premium versions. Simply select the plan the suits your need.
- Support multi-factor authentication.
- Support logging into apps via mobile phone.
- Works with browser plugins and apps like chrome, Firefox, Opera, iOs, and Android among others
- Stores data using AES-256 bit encryption.
- Straightforward and easy to use.
- Data storage is very secure.
- It has several functional features.
- The multi-factor authentication offers a higher level of security against phishing.
- Cases of occasional server hiccups reported.
3. Roboform Password Locker
RoboForm is one of the best password locker software that is affordable and very secure. This versatile tool works on plugins for virtually all major browsers and mobile apps. With the free version, you have a vault where you can save your credentials, a password generator for replacing weak passwords, and an auditing tool for identifying vulnerable passwords. Unlike most other top-notch password lockers, RoboForm does not sync your passwords across various devices.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- 24/7 support.
- Secure login sharing.
- Local and online data storage.
- Supports major browser plugins and mobile apps.
- Reasonable prices for premium subscriptions.
- It is secure.
- The free version does not support password sync across devices.
4. Dashlane Password Locker
Dashlane is an excellent password locker software available as a plug-in across major browsers, desktop app on Windows and Mac, and Mobile apps on iOS and Android. The free version can store login credentials for as many as 50 accounts in a very secure vault featuring a multi-factor authentication. You can store a variety of information and fill out forms like delivery addresses and contact details. One of the standout features of the impressive premium version is that it keeps an eye on all breached data across the web and notifies you in case your data is among the stolen batch.
- Supports syncing between devices.
- Includes VPN for secure browsing via VPN.
- Offers a secure file storage suitable for ID documents, receipts, and insurance details.
- Keep an eye on the dark web and report if your data is breached.
- Makes password synchronization across various devices quite easy.
- The ability to monitor and report data breaching is great.
- Available as browser-plugins, desktop app, and mobile apps.
- The premium version is expensive.
5. Keeper Password Manager
Keeper Password Manager is an ideal password locker for families. It does not have a free plan but you can select between the personal and Family account. Being one of the big names in the password locker apps, Keeper Password Manager offers plenty of up to scratch features. You can easily sync your credentials across several devices and get a report if your data fall to breaching cases.
- Supports biometric authentication.
- Available as a plugin for major browsers, mobile apps, and desktop as well.
- Supports syncing across unlimited devices.
- In case your data is breached, the program will give you the report.
- It is available across major devices and browsers.
- It offers secure record sharing.
- There is no free version.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 1Password vs KeePass, Which is Better?
- How to Use Google Password Generator
- Top 5 Pronounceable Password Generator
- Top 6 Online Password Manager
- Guide for Starting a Business Meeting