How to Compress PDF with Nitro Pro
Nitro Pro is one of the most popular PDF editing and creation tool that can be used to perform a plethora of PDF-oriented tasks. Along with many other tasks, you can also compress PDF files with Nitro Pro. If you are looking for a step-by-step tutorial on how to compress a PDF using Nitro Pro 9 or 12, this article contains the easiest tutorial to do so.
Steps to Compress PDF with Nitro Pro
Step 1: Open PDF in Nitro Pro
First of all, launch Nitro Pro and open the desired file using the following method.
"File" > "Open" > "Computer". Locate your file, select it, and click on the "Open" button to open it in Nitro Pro.
Step 2: Compress PDF in Nitro Pro
Now, click "File" > "Optimize PDF". An "Optimize PDF" message box will appear where you'll find three different options; 1) Reduce Size 2) Reduce Size and Print Ready 3) Custom.
- 1) Reduce Size: By selecting this option, Nitro Pro 9 will reduce the file size automatically.
- 2) Reduce Size and Print Ready: By selecting this option, it will automatically reduce the file size that is suitable for printing purposes.
- 3) Custom: In the custom settings, you can make different settings while reducing the file size such as links removal, attachment removal, and various others.
We'll select the "Reduce Size" options here to compress PDF with Nitro Pro.
Step 3: Reduce File Size with Nitro Pro
Select "Reduce Size" and click on the "Optimize" button. Once you click on the "Optimize" button, the size of the PDF will be reduced. Now, click the "Accept" button and save the file.
So, this is how you compress PDF with Nitro Pro. But the problem arises when you need to pay its price; $159, that is too much for a common user. So, we have brought you the best Nitro alternative to compress the file size. Fortunately, this Nitro alternative is around 50% cheaper than Nitro Pro.
Wondering what we are talking about? Yes, you have guessed it right, we are talking about the PDFelement that is the best PDF reader and editing tool at the moment.
How to Compress PDF with Nitro Alternative
Let's find the step-by-step tutorial to compress PDF with Nitro Alternative: Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor below.
Step 1. Open a PDF
In the first step, you need to open the PDF file which you want to compress. For that, launch PDFelement by clicking on its icon on your desktop screen. Once it is opened, click the "Open File" button below, locate the PDF file in your system, select it, and click the "Open" button.
Step 2. Compress PDF with Nitro Alternative
Once the PDF file is opened, click "File" > "Optimize" and then select the file size preferences such as Low, Medium, or High, and click the "Optimize" button. After you click on the "Optimize" button, it will reduce the size of the PDF. Now, you save the PDF file on your PC.
So, this was the easiest method to compress PDF with Nitro Pro just within a couple of steps.
Interested to know more about PDFelement? Find an introduction to it and some of the best features of this wonderful software below.
PDFelement is a PDF reader and editing software that is loaded with a plethora of some smart and advanced tools. With it, you can perform almost all the actions to your PDF files that one can think about. With its advanced features, you can completely eliminate the use of paper from your office and professional life as it enables you to perform all the tasks without printing your documents.
Let's explore some best features below.
- Create and Edit PDF files.
- Convert PDF to 300+ file formats and vice versa.
- 1-click form creation.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition.
- Add comments, annotations, backgrounds, headers, and footers.
- Data Extraction.
- File security and password protection.
- Compress PDF files.
There are many other features and it is a must-have software nowadays, especially, if you are a student, teacher, or businessman.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Resize PDF with Acrobat Easily
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat PDF Optimizer in 2022
- How to Convert PDF to HTML in Adobe Acrobat
- Convert PDF to Text Using Adobe Acrobat DC and PDFelement
- Compare PDF with Beyond Compare and PDFelement