How to Use Adobe PDF Converter Alternative
Adobe PDF Converter is a commonly used tool in the conversion of PDF files. However, the software opens every document that you want to convert instead of converting them automatically and this takes a long time to complete the process if you are converting more than one file. Nevertheless, Wondershare PDFelement has been introduced to offer the best alternative for the Adobe PDF Converter. This article therefore offers the steps that you can follow when converting PDF files with Adobe PDF converter and PDFelement. It also offers a conversion function comparison between the two software.
Best Adobe PDF Converter Alternative
With PDFelement, you can convert PDF documents into Word, Excel, EPUB, PowerPoint, HTML, and other file formats. The software can convert multiple PDF files at once. The steps below show how you can convert PDF files into your favorable format.
Step 1: Add PDF Files to PDFelement
After installing PDFelement, launch it on your computer. Once the application opens, choose the "Open File" option at the bottom of your screen to upload your file or files into the program.
Step 2: Make Changes on PDF
Once the files are successfully uploaded, various editing options will be displayed. If you want to edit your documents, go to "Edit" and select "Edit Text" or "Edit Images" to edit texts and images on your PDF file respectively.
Step 3: Convert the PDF
Go to the "Home" tab and select the output format that you want from the submenu. A dialogue box with different setting options will appear. Once you are content with the settings, click "Save."
Comparison of Adobe PDF Converter and Its Alternative
Acrobat Standard DC
Tips: How to Convert PDF Using Adobe PDF Converter
Adobe PDF converter can convert PDF files into Word, Excel, PowerPoint but it cannot convert PDFs to, text, HWP, HWPX, HTML, GIF, BMP and EPUB. To convert PDF files into the supported files, you can follow the simple steps below:
- Click "Open" to open the PDF file that you wish to convert in Adobe PDF Converter.
- click the "Export PDF" tool on the right pane to export your PDF file into your desired file format.
- After clicking the export option, a variety of output option will be displayed prompting you to select your file format. Choose the file format for your final document.
- Click "Export" to convert your PDF. If your PDF contains any scanned texts, adobe PDF converter will run text recognition automatically.
- Give a name for your final converted document and choose a desired location to save it.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 14 Best PDF Software including Nitro PDF Editor
- Create PDF with Nitro PDF Creator Alternative
- Tips and Tricks for Installing Nitro Pro Trial
- Convert Word to PDF with Nitro Pro Alternative
- Top 8 PDF Readers Including Nitro PDF Reader