How to Edit PDF with Adobe Acrobat Alternative
Want to edit PDF with Adobe® Acrobat®? However, the support of Adobe® Acrobat® XI was ended on October 15, 2017 and now Adobe Acrobat PDF Editor is Acrobat DC. But the subscription for Adobe Acrobat DC are too expensive. The good news for the awkward situation is that there is a perfect alternative - Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. Details about how to edit PDF with the Adobe Acrobat alternative are discussed below.
PDFelement is the best alternative to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. It helps edit your PDF and perform other functions with ease. It is a complete solution to all PDF needs. With this tool, you will get all that you need to convert, create, edit and sign PDF. With its intuitive interface, the tool has made it easy to edit PDFs like a word without compromising the format or style.
- You can change the font size, style and type in your office documents without the font and the format.
- The OCR feature helps transform scanned texts into editable, searchable and selectable PDFs.
- The form creation feature lets users create PDF forms from more than 8000 form templates.
- You can create PDFs from almost any document format including Microsoft office documents and other more than 300 file types.
- Password protects files with a 256-bit AES encryption. You can also use digital signatures to approve and sign documents electronically.
- You can also sign PDFs with digital and electronic signature.
How to Edit PDF with Adobe Acrobat DC Alternative
Step 1. Open PDF File
Launch PDFelement on your computer. To open the file into the program, just click the "Open File" button, which is at the top left of the first window. The PDFelement will show you to a finder where you can search and open the PDF file that you want to edit.
The alternative way of opening the file is by clicking the “Edit PDF” button, which is boldly shown in the blue area, and the file will be opened automatically by the application. You can also click on "File" and then select "Open" button.
Step 2. Edit PDF Content
To start editing the line or the paragraph, click the "Edit" button. You can also double click the text block to add, modify or delete text. To add a text click "Edit" and then choose "Add Text". Then use the cursor of your computer to draw a text block where you want to insert the text. You can modify a PDF text in two ways.
To choose the editing mode and make a choice between "Paragraph Mode" and "Line Mode". If you select the whole paragraph, you will be able to edit an entire paragraph in a PDF, one at a time. The single line mode lets you edit the line in a text, one at a time.
Step 3. Change Font Settings
To edit the font color, size and style, just click the formatting bar at the right hand side of the program and then adjust the font according to your needs. To change the font color, just highlight the text and then click the font color option from the formatting bar and choose the color you want. To select a font size, just click the format bar, then go to the font size options and click to choose the font size from the list.
In addition, if you want to delete a text, use the cursor to highlight the text and then click “Delete” on your keyboard. To modify the text, just highlight it and add the changes that you want.
Step 4. Save PDF File
To save the changes you have made on the PDF go to the "File" option on the top menu and then click the "Save" tab. If you want to enter a new name, just click "Save As" and type the name of the file and then click "Save".
Comparison of PDFelement and Adobe Acrobat
Acrobat Standard DC
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert JPG to PDF with Adobe Acrobat
- How to Write on PDF with Adobe Writer
- How to Edit PDF Text in Acrobat Alternative
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat 3D 2022
- How to Use Acrobat Distiller Alternative