How to Download and Install Adobe Acrobat
Sometimes you may find that update notifications bother you and therefore switch them off. If you have Adobe Acrobat, it is best to keep checking for updates. The reason why you should keep tabs on your latest version is because of the numerous hackers that there are. Adobe will therefore keep introducing or upgrading their applications to protect your data from getting compromised. This article will offer details about Adobe Acrobat updates for the latest version and introduce you a cheaper alternative.
Best Adobe Acrobat Alternative
PDFelement is a PDF editor that enables you to do a lot of things with your PDF documents without worry in a flawless and efficient manner.
Some of its capabilities include:
- Form Data Automation: Extract data from piles of forms in batch process
- Automated Form Recognition Technology: Recognise the editable form fields and easily fill the form
- Editing: it's a one-stop solution for all your PDF editing needs. You can freely modify, insert and delete the content on your document.
- Annotation: it gives you the options to underline, insert comments or even highlight to put a special emphasis in some parts of a PDF document.
- Protection: It offers the option to protect your document from unauthorized people accessing your PDF by creating a password for it.
- Signature: You can fully own your document or identify the authority by using your own electronic or digital signature.
- Conversion: You can convert your PDF documents into Word, Excel or even HTML formats etc. and vice versa with ease.
Tips: How to Update Adobe Acrobat
1. Automatic Update:
- Open your Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on "Help".
- Click on "Check for updates".
- Follow prompts to update from the application
2. Manual Update:
- Launch the Adobe Acrobat and go to your "Help" option.
- On the help, click on "About Adobe" and take note of the version.
- If that is not the version you have, go to the downloads page on your Adobe Acrobat.
- Ensure that the other optional applications on offer that you are not interested in are unpicked. For instance if you do not want MacAfee ensure it is not ticked.
- Click on "Download".
- A small window will pop up asking for permission to run. Click on "Run".
- Once you run the file, another window will appear that gives you an option on where you wish to save your file to. For instance desktop. Select your choice destination for your file.
- Click on "Save".
- Once the installation is over, click on "Finish". Your Adobe Acrobat has been successfully updated.
Common Problems for Updating Adobe Acrobat
It is venerable to a lot of errors that may discourage a user of Adobe. The following are some of the problems encountered when updating Adobe Acrobat:
- Due to its venerability, Adobe Acrobat makes it a necessity to keep checking for updates. This can be annoying, time wasting and mostly an expensive venture even for the willing user.
- Failure to load; sometimes you may try over and over to download but because of a few systems bugs, you may not succeed in updating your reader.
- You may also encounter an error as your PC attempts to open the source file. This essentially means you will not fully install your new version and may have to start the process all over again.
- Sometimes you may get a response to the effect that other installations are in progress.
To avoid all the problems when upgrading Adobe Acrobat, you can try PDFelement as a replacement.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Standard DC Alternative
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Alternative
- Adobe Acrobat Standard vs Pro: A Detailed Comparison 2021
- How to Buy Adobe Acrobat - Adobe Acrobat Price Comparison
- How to Search in Adobe Reader