Adobe Acrobat Standard vs Pro: A Detailed Comparison 2020
Having trouble to choose between Adobe Acrobat Standard DC and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC? Here we'll provide a comprehensive comparison of Adobe Acrobat Standard vs Pro to help you come to a decision. Adobe Acrobat Standard DC comes at a price tag of $12.99/month, while the Pro version costs $14.99/month. If you are looking for an affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDFelement may be what you're looking for. With PDFelement, you can view, edit, convert, create, and perform OCR on PDF files efficiently at a low cost.
Why Choose PDFelement as the Best Adobe Acrobat DC Alternative:
- It can edit text, change the font color, change font size, add pages, modify images, select text, highlight text, underline text or add links to a PDF.
- It can generate a PDF document from HTML files, image files, Microsoft Office documents, and more.
- It permits you to set permissions or add passwords to your PDF files.
- It offers you several ways to add an electronic and digital signature to your document.
- It can redact sensitive content on PDF files.
- It is an automatic form filler which recognizes the fillable fields in a form and helps you fill them effortlessly.
- The OCR feature helps convert scanned PDFs to editable, selectable and searchable PDFs.
Adobe® Acrobat® vs PDFelement
How to Use PDFelement (Adobe Acrobat Alternative)
To begin using PDFelement, you need to first download and install it on your computer. After that, you can launch it and follow these simple steps.
Interactive Home Window
Start PDFelement on your computer. You'll notice 6 shortcuts. These are the most commonly used features within PDFelement.
- Edit PDF: This includes the ability to edit text, edit images, OCR scanned PDFs and more. Enjoy a smooth editing experience like Microsoft™ Word.
- Convert and Create PDF: Create and convert PDFs to every popular file format in the industry, while retaining the original layout.
- Combine PDFs: Create a single PDF document by merging multiple file types.
- Batch Process: Perform multiple PDF operations in bulk, such as data extraction or adding a watermark.
- PDF Template: Get exclusive access to hundreds of ready-to-use PDF forms and templates.
Edit PDF Text
Don't worry about typos in your PDF. If you want to modify or make changes to your PDF document, it is easy and convenient to edit PDF text with PDFelement.
- First, go to the "Edit" menu, then click the "edit" button at the top-left corner to activate editing mode.
- Click on the text field you want to edit, and start to modify the text as desired.
- Once finished, click on a blank space in the PDF to preserve your changes.
PDFelement provides a perfect solution for editing all your PDF documents.
Organize PDF Pages
Dealing with a huge PDF file that has thousands of pages? With PDFelement's "Page" tab, you can rearrange PDF pages easily.
Click on the "Page" tab on the menu ribbon to access the following page-related features: "Extract", "Insert", "Split", "Replace", "Rotate" and "Delete".
Select any page(s) within your PDF, and perform these features to easily organize your PDF pages.
Adobe Acrobat Standard vs Pro DC
If you are not sure to buy Acrobat Standard or Pro, you can check the following detailed difference between Acrobat Pro and Standard. If you need advanced features like OCR, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC could be a worthwhile solution. The latest versions of Adobe Acrobat DC will ensure that you benefit from security updates, all new functional enhancements, and support for newer operating systems. Technical assistance for Acrobat DC will also be offered.
Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
|Audience||Designed for personal use. Therefore as an individual you can purchase this version to create and manage your PDFs.||Acrobat Professional is meant for professional or business use.|
|Cost||$12.99/month with an annual contract renewal||$14.99/month with an annual contract renewal|
|Supported OS||Windows Server 2008, 2012, versions 7, 8 and 10||Windows Server 2008, 2012, versions 7, 8 and 10. macOS X: 10.9 - 10.13|
|Functions||Adobe Acrobat Standard offers basic PDF features that allow you to view, create, edit, sign and convert PDF files.||The Pro version allows you to create, edit, sign, and convert PDF files. It also includes additional functionalities. It can optimize PDFs, add bates numbering, create technical PDFs in Autodesk AutoCAD or Visio, and add audio or objects to a PDF file.|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Alternative
- What is Adobe Acrobat - Things You Need to Know?
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Standard DC Alternative
- One Quick Way to Download Adobe Acrobat Latest Version 2020
- How to Compare PDF with Beyond Compare