What is Adobe Acrobat - Things You Need to Know?
What is Adobe Acrobat that you may be wondering? Adobe Acrobat is one of the PDF applications that was pioneered by Adobe systems. This software allows you to view PDFs offline and online. It also allows you to create, edit, manage, and print PDF files with ease. In this article, I will give you a full explanation of what is Adobe Acrobat. However, some users are scared by the high price of Adobe Acrobat, so before I introduce Adobe Acrobat, I'd like to recommend you a cheaper alternative - PDFelement.
Adobe Acrobat Alternative - A Better Solution with Cheaper Price
Although Adobe Acrobat applications are great PDF tools, they are costly. If you are working on a tight budget and you want an all in one tool that can create, edit, annotate, convert and print PDF files then download PDFelement.
In addition, PDFelement has a user-friendly interface that requires no expertise. It is also convenient and boasts of great performance. Now let's discuss the features of this mind-blowing software.
- It enables you to create PDFs from different sources like: multiple existing PDF files, blank documents, Images, HTML, window captures and screen captures.
- It can manipulate your PDF files into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Rich Text, plain texts, HTML, EPUB, and Images (PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP).
- It allows you to add modify texts, images, objects, adjusts pages, highlight, annotates, and add markups, bates numbering, watermarks, and many more.
- It is integrated OCR functionality that makes imaged based files readable, editable, and searchable.
- You will be able to fill out PDF forms by adding texts and signatures as well as creating interactive PDF forms.
Comparison of PDFelement and Adobe Acrobat
What is Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is a useful PDF software that you need to install on your device. But first is this software compatible with your computer or phone. Adobe Acrobat is a cross-platform that supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Android phones, and Windows phones. This makes it possible to view and manage PDF files on your phone as well as PC. To be precise it supports Windows: 10, 8, 7, XP, and Server. For Mac, it supports macOS X 10.6, 10,7, 10,8, 10,9, 10,10.
History of Adobe Acrobat Versions
Adobe Acrobat was first released in 1993 as Adobe Acrobat Reader 1.0, this software was quite affordable at $50. Although this software could create PDFs and it made texts searchable, there was a complaint that it was slow in its performance. Adobe systems worked on the issue and upgraded it to 2.0, 3.0 4.0 5.0 and by the time it was 6.0, it was renamed to Adobe Reader in July 2003. Despite the improvements, the users also criticized the software was not that good and they said it was still slow and its plug-ins were irresponsible. To improve the quality and performance of the software, Adobe systems upgraded it to Adobe Acrobat XI in 2012. It incorporated features such as editing, a friendly user interface, and compatibility issues. From there, they upgraded from Acrobat Standard to Acrobat Pro and now Acrobat Suite. To get a full guide and developments we need to compare these versions in a table.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Solutions for "Nitro Pro Kills Multiple-Screen Productivity"
- 3 Methods to Create PDF from Google Doc
- How to Install Foxit Reader Plugin for Mozila
- How to Edit PDF in Google Docs Easily
- How to Redact PDF in Nitro