How to Export PDF to Word on Mac
Handling PDF files on Mac when you do not have the right PDF software might be a bit cumbersome without a PDF tool. Therefore, it is advisable to have the document in Word so that you can open with ease and edit it. In regards to this, you will need to export PDF to Word on Mac. But how is this possible? In this article, you will learn how to export a PDF to Word on a Mac including macOS 11.
Method 1: How to Export PDF to Word on Mac
There are different ways that you can export a PDF to Word on Mac. You can either export PDF to Word Mac or save PDF as Word on Mac. In this section, we will show you how to export PDF to Word on Mac using Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
Step 1. Import the PDF File
To export PDF to Word on Mac, you need to install the PDFelement on your Mac and launch it. On opening the application, click on "Open File" and then upload the PDF file that you want to export to Mac.
Step 2. Export PDF to Word on Mac
The PDF file will now be opened. You can edit the file, but since that is not of interest now, head to the "File" menu. Under the drop-down menu, clicking on "Export to" and choose "Word" is the first option.
Step 3. Save PDF as Word on Mac
After that, a pop screen will appear that allows you to rename your PDF file and specify the path folder to save the converted file. The output type will also be .docx, and once you are done, click on "Save" and the PDF file will be exported to Word format. You can trace it and open it with MS Word.
Method 2: How to Save PDF into Word Document on Mac
The second way to convert PDF to Word on Mac is to save PDF files as Word on Mac using the Batch Process tool. The steps are easy to follow and straightforward and you can now follow these steps.
Step 1. Click the "Batch Process" Tool
Go to "Tools" and then click on "PDF Converter" With this option, you will be able to upload multiple files. Then you can select the PDF file to save as Word and open it with the program.
Step 2. Add PDF files
On the PDF Converter window, click on "Add" and select the PDF files that you want to upload. You should be able to upload as many PDF files as possible to the program.
Step 3. Export PDF to Word on Mac
Next, select the "Word" format on the right panel. Under the format menu on the right are OCR settings if your PDF files are image-based. After all, it is set, click on the "Apply" button.
On clicking on the "Apply" button, the conversion process will start immediately. Click on the "Finish" button when the files have been converted and open the file with MS Word.
At this point, you should be already impressed with what you can do with PDFelement. Besides being able to save and export PDF files to Word, you can also output PDF files to formats like PowerPoint, Excel, Plain Texts, Images, RTF, HTML, and EPUB. All these conversions can be done in a batch. Moreover, this program has an excellent user interface making it easier for one to navigate around. It is also super-fast when uploading files and when converting files. Furthermore, this PDF utility is built with other functionalities that you must know. Here are some of them.
- It supports the creation of PDF files from existing other file formats like Word, Plain Text, and Excel, etc.
- You can use it to open your PDF files. It provides you with different viewing options like zoom, fit to page, continuous flow, and easy navigation on the document.
- As you read the document, you can bookmark, annotate, and highlight texts with preferred colors and text boxes.
- Enables you to edit PDF texts, images, objects, and links. For the texts, you can edit in paragraph mode or line mode.
- It integrated with OCR technology that makes scanned PDF files editable.
- It allows one to organize pages by reordering pages, extracting pages, merging pages adding bates, and numbering.
- It becomes possible to encrypt PDF files with passwords, digital signatures, and redacting texts on the PDF file.
- It supports the sharing of files via emails, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
Method 3: How to Export PDF to Word on Mac Free Online
To export PDF to Word on Mac free, you will have to use a HiPDF PDF to Word online converter. This web-based platform is free to use, and it is efficient for single conversions. Here is how to export a PDF to Word on a Mac using a hiPDF converter.
- Step 1. On your browser, open the HiPDF website and click on the "PDF to Word" converter.
- Step 2. A new window will appear where you can then upload the PDF file. Next, you can click on "Choose Files" and select the PDF file that you want to export to Word from your Mac documents. It should be uploaded instantly.
- Step 3: Next, you can now begin to export PDF to Word on Mac online by clicking on the "Convert" button. The conversion process will start immediately.
- Step 4: Once the PDF file has been exported to Word, then you can click on "Download" to save the PDF as Word on Mac. Moreover, you can specify where to save it.
That is all. PDFelement and HiPDF make it easier to convert PDF to Word.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Export PDF to Word on Mac
- How To Easily Make PDF Files Editable on Mac?
- How to Add Signature Image to PDF on Mac