How to Watermark PDF Online
PDF files are important documents that you could like to have your identity. For this reason, you need to add watermarks to PDF files so they can be unique. Adding watermarks to PDF files is an easy task. You can add watermarks using online PDF watermark tools or you can use desktop software. In this article, we have listed the top 5 tools for PDF watermark online and an offline watermark creator.
How to Watermark in PDF Online
Let's look at how to add watermark to PDF online using Sejda PDF, a popular service with a range of PDF tools for PDF editing, conversion, security, and even advanced features such as OCR and PDF repair.
Step 1. Go to the Sejda Watermark PDF Online web URL.
Step 2. Drop your PDF file or files there or use the Upload PDF Files button.
Step 3. On the next page, edit the watermark text and set the parameters such as location, rotation, opacity, font, color, etc.
Step 4. Click the Watermark PDF button at the bottom.
PDFaid Online PDF Watermark Maker
PDFaid PDF Watermarker is an online tool that allows you to make your PDF documents unique by adding a watermark to it. It gives you full control of adding watermarks to your PDF files; you can choose the position to place your watermarks, the font color, size, type, and color. It also allows you to use Japanese Chinese and Korean fonts.
PDFdu Free Online Add PDF Watermark is an incredible tool that allows you to add watermarks or stamps to your PDF files with little effort. It lets you select the picture file where you want to add a picture watermark. It allows you to select the font type, size, and color of the text watermark you want to add to your PDF file. It also allows you to specify the opacity and rotation.
This is another online PDF file that helps you add watermark PDF free for identity or uniqueness, as you would want. It is an editing tool that you can use to edit PDF files freely. It can insert texts and images into your PDF files. Furthermore, it can handle large PDF files. It allows you to rotate PDF watermarks with a click.
This is a free PDF creator that not only helps you in creating PDF files but also helps you to add watermarks to it. It allows you to add watermarks to PDF documents after they are created. It allows you to add watermarks on the foreground or background of a PDF file. All you need to do is to upload and define where to add the watermark.
Limitations of Watermarking on PDF Online
Watermarking is a great security tool, but doing this online could pose a risk of your data being compromised. There are also other factors to be aware of being you add watermarks to PDF online.
- Security - Your files may be open to hacking and interception on unsecured Wi-Fi networks
- Speed - The Internet connection needs to be fast enough to handle large workflows
- Interruptions - Any interruption in your connectivity and you may need to process all the files all over again
- Resource Usage - Although the online methods only use your browser's resources, for the most part, it can still cause your system to lag when processing a lot of files or very large ones
- File size - An online PDF watermarking tool allows you to add watermarks to one PDF file smaller than 10 MB each time.
These and other reasons cause people to hesitate to process sensitive documents or time-bound workflows online. But there's a better solution - the desktop way.
How to Watermark PDF Offline
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a powerful watermarking tool to create, edit, and remove watermarks of different types either one at a time or in bulk. You can add text and image watermarks and even import a PDF file as a watermark. It offers you the flexibility of customizing the size, position, appearance of your watermark. More importantly, there's also a batch process feature to add PDF watermarks in a batch with PDFelement Pro that allows you to work through a large number of files in a very short time. That's quite easy and convenient, and you can download it for a free trial.
The features of PDFelement are not limited to a watermark, it also helps you:
- Edit PDF contents such as font, pages, color, images, and texts.
- Make your PDF documents editable with the OCR plugin.
- Create PDF from images, HTML, text, blank documents and screen captures, etc.
- Encrypt PDF files with a password to prevent a malicious person from editing, copying, and printing your PDF.
- Support a wide range of output formats such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, HTML, EPUB, and images, etc.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Watermark PDF Online
- [Bonus] How to Delete PDF Pages Online and Offline?
- Remove Pages with iLovePDF and Its Alternative